Chapter 9

"Vanessa, Vanessa" I hear someone whisper. "
I open my eyes slightly and pain overfills me.
I quickly shut my eyes wincing at the pain.
"Are you ok?" Someone questions.
"Yeah my foot hurts"
"Vanessa do you remeber me?" I open my eyes as jai asks.
"No who are you?".

(Just kidding that doesn't happen)

"Yes I know who you are your jai" I answer. I sit up slowly an look around. I see I'm in some white room.

"You mum is being called" he says smiling.
"Where are we and where is Abbie?" I question." We are at the doctor and Abbie is in the waiting room" he answers.
"Don't leave her there go get her" I order. He nods his head and runs out. I look at my foot and see it bandaged with layers of a white bandage.

"Vanessa are you okay" she cries as she enters.
"I'm fine" I say as she comes closer. I go to hug her "don't get up" she screams.
"Alright, alright" I laugh.
"I'm sorry for leaving you alone and went skating with jai" she apologises.

"It's ok" I smile rubbing her back as she cries.
"Hello" a lady says walking in.
"Hi" jai and Abbie say.
"How are you felling" the lady asks stepping towards me. The lady looks like young in her twenties. She has auburn hair and light green eyes. She is tall with a good figure.

"Yeah we aren't sure what's wrong with it but its looked a bit odd and swollen so we were waiting for you to wake up so we could take x-rays.

I nod my head in understandment.
"Ok well we are just waiting for you mum so she could get your Medicare card and so she could sign something" she says.
"I will leave you here with your friends" she says as she smiles and then walks out.

"Bye" we all say smiling.
"Your friend josh said that he hopes you get better cause he had to leave" jai frowns looking down as he says it.
"Cool" I smile remembering him.

"Honey are you okay" my mum scream as she walks in throught the door.
"Yea mum my foot is just sore" I reply as she hugs me I hug back.
"It's ok honey they will look at it" she says breaking the hug and hugging Abbie. "Hey baby" she says kissing her forehead.
"Hey mum" she says hugging each other I look at jai.

"Don't I have to return the clothes" I question looking at him. He raises his head. "Nah you can keep it".
"Cool" is my simple one word reply as I look back at my mum who is now talking with the doctor earlier from today.

"So vanessa" jai says. I look at him and smile softly.
"Yeah?" I ask raising a brow.
"Um nothing" he says looking down.
"Ok" I say confused.
"So who took me here?" I ask Abbie who is now sitting next to me.
"Jai did" she says looking at jai and giggling.
"Thanks" I say looking at him.
"No problem" he chuckles as he continues to play with his finger.

"Ready for the x-ray?" the doctor says looking at me. Everyone goes quiet.
I nod my head slowly.
"Okay so I don't think it's safe for you to walk ok your foot so you mum will carry you" the doctor says.
"Ok" I whisper. My mum picks me up and she carries me out of the room.

Jai and Abbie follow. We follow the doctor to another room that was smaller from the last.
My mum places me on a bed. It's high up and it has like a x-ray machine above me.

I tense up my foot And its starts hurting.
Jai, Abbie and my mum all sit down next to the bed on chairs and the lady tells me to lay down. I do what she instructs and then she places the x ray above my foot and presses a button.

She walks into a little room that is in the same room and the wall is clear glass so you can see her as she looks at a computer.

Then she walks back and moves the x-ray a bit and then goes back to the room.