Where it Starts

As I walked into college orientation, I noticed someone special. I think it was his curls that caught my eye. But maybe it was his Abs bursting through his tight shirt.

His name was Mr. Mott. Someone told me he teaches English here at Lander university. He was towards the end of the line so there were lots of teacher and staff in front of him. I fell asleep during most of the orientation, but the second I heard Mr. Motts voice I shot got up from my sleep and fell in love with his unique voice. He introduced him self and said what room number he was in. He was in room 298. I quickly looked at my schedule jumping up with excitement, and embarrassed my self knowing everyone could see how happy I was. I didn't only just have him for 1 class but I had him for 3. I get to see his face, his curls, his amazing abs, and I get to hear his voice for 12 hours every day.

At the end of orientation I ran down to meet him. I think he could see that I had a huge crush on him. He probably also was annoyed I have him everyday for 12 hours. He introduced him self again and smiled knowing I was interested him him. I kept flirting but nothing was working, so I asked if he could help me unpack my stuff in my dorm. With the very kindness of his heart he said of corse I'll help you unpack. But what I heard was yea I'll come over and show you a great time.

By the time we got to the dorm we where sweating. I made sure it was okay if I changed into something more revealing. He said it was fine since it was my dorm. I offered that he take his shirt off and of corse he did. After we unpacked we sat on my bed to cool off. We ended up looking into each others eyes. I moved down to his lips and stared smiling. That's where it all started.