The Choice

"What's in the bag?"
"That's for you to find out"
________________________________

"So like I said before I have a problem because my friend miss heard me. But the stuff in this  bag needs to be gone before you can leave."

I started thinking that my life couldn't get any worse, that I could have done so much better. But here I am now. No clue what's in this bag. At this point I don't even care.

"What is it"

Mr Mott opens the bag slowly. He dumps out all what seems to be heroine, handcuffs, a whip, and a blindfold.

"You have 2 options. You can either use all the heroine within two months or let me do what I please for a week. The choice is yours."

As I sit there in shock of what I got my self into I can't help but to think, why. Why me and why now?

"How long do I have to choose?"

"I'll give you 5 minuets"

During those 5 minuets I start to think. If I do the heroine I could die. But if I let him do whatever then I might become pregnant and I can't have a child. If I get pregnant what if he makes me stay?

"Heroine."

"Heroine is it then. You have 2 months but I don't think it will take you that longs. I'll come back down in a little bit with some food and water."

"Thanks" I say sarcastically.

As time has passed I sat there in the same spot. Not moving a muscle. He comes back down with some food and water and sets it down in front of me.

"So... it seems that you wanna stay a while is it? Well you need to eat and keep your strength up"

After he leaves I can't help but to eat the food he brought. Hoping it wasn't poisoned. I was starving even tho I ate just before I came here. I needed to savor the water because I didn't know when he was coming back down again.

"Okay you've got this. 30 injections that's all. People do this all the time right?? They haven't died on the first try right?"

That's when I grabbed injection number one. Counting down till I injected the Heroine. I tried to trick my self but that doesn't work.

It took about 5 minuets for my to even get the needle in and another 10 to inject it.

The world froze. Everything seemed to be normal. Then it hit me.