The Text

*beep beep*

"Hello?"

"Hi we're looking for Harlee Thompson."

"Speaking?"

"We are very sorry to inform you but we have a patient here. We don't know his name or anything but he had your number in his pocket and we were hoping you would come down and see if you know this man?"

"Umm yea okay sure. I can be there in bout 30 minuets"

"Okay great thank you so much! Bye"

"Bye"

The world is frozen. I can't move and everyone is just staring not doing anything. I don't know who this man could be. What if it was mr Mott? Or Nathan or maybe just a random stranger with the wrong number?  I'm scared to know. Maybe this is why he didn't show up at the store.

I left my cart and ran out the store. I rushed to my car and started driving away before I had my seatbelt on. I'm defiantly going faster than the speed limit but I need to know who's in the hospital. The whole drive there my music if off. I'm trying not to panic to much but it's really hard. When I'm about 5 minuets away I hear my phone.

*buzz buzz*

I reach over to get my phone and notice it's mr Mott.

"So I guess your not coming?"

I started to freaking out because I thought he was in the hospital. I texted him back letting him know I waited all day for him and that I got a call from the hospital and it was urgent. But before I could hit send someone hits me on the drivers side and the car goes sliding into the middle of an intersection. 

All I can remember is people saying not to move. And that it's gonna be alright. All I can think about is mr Mott. I just needed to send the message. I want him to know what just happened.

Someone soon grabbed my phone trying to call someone. Luckily it was unlocked but the screen was shattered. I was hoping he would call mr Mott. Not only because I have no family but because I want him here with me. I'm terrified I might be dying.

I can hear the sound of an ambulance down the road. I was only five minuets away how could it take them so long? I try to stay as calm as possible but then I begin to see a bright light.