The Begining

I could tell was excited to be around me. I think it was the large bulge coming from his pants. He put his hand on my thigh and I suddenly lost my breath. I stared back at his eyes waiting for him to make the first move.

         With his other hand he grabbed my chin and lifted it up. He slowly began to kiss me and made his way down my neck. I'm pretty sure he gave me at least 2 hickies. But it was okay, I kinda like it. I started to take his shirt off. He started to do the same to mine. Then he unlached my bra. At this point I only had pant on. But hopefully not for long.

          He unbuttoned my pants and ripped them off. He laid me down,  got on top of me and started kissing me from my neck down. When he got just passes my belly button I started to feel all tingly inside. I didn't know if I should do anything or just let him take control.

           He was taking off his pants when I interrupted him. I had to tell him before it was to late. "I've never had sex before".

          He looked at me in shock and quickly buttoned his pant back up. He sat me up and said "I don't think I'm ready to have sex with you right now. Not when you haven't had it before." He said "come back to me when you have. I'm dying to have sex with you. I promise I'll be here when your ready." He then put his shirt and shoes back on then left my room.

          I didn't know what to do or think at this point. All I thought was that I'm not good enough for him. I started crying and realizing I might not be good for anyone. Not since my last boyfriend.

         It was at this point when I thought all hope was lost when my door swung open so fast and so hard it almost put a hole in the wall. I gasped at who came through the door. It couldn't be him not now not ever. "Did you miss me"