The truth

As I sit there, heroine needle in my hand. Wondering how I got here. What life would be like before mr Mott.

Some time has passed and by now Harlee has done 5 heroine injections. Over time mr Mott has been spending more and more time with Harlee in the basement. After a while they get to know each other very well. Harlee almost forgets where she is because she's so fascinated with everything he is saying. But then Harlee remembers where she is and needs to know why.

"Stop. Stop talking. Why am I here. Why did you bring me here. What did I ever do to get here?"

"I guess I do owe you an explanation don't I?"

"Well that would be nice."

"well since I first saw you at target in aisle 14 the cereal isle I couldn't help but to start thinking of what life would be like with you. I saw you pick up the Frosted Flakes and knew I had to be with you because I love Frosted Flakes. I pictured us in the morning waking up together and going downstairs and getting a bowl of cereal. You'll pour mine and I'll pour yours. Life would be so great with you. And so I followed all your social media but with different accounts so you wouldn't think I was weird. I just had to get to know you. I barely know you but yet I'm still falling in love with you. The reason I brought you here was so I can be with you. I was hoping that by the time you finished the heroine you wouldn't want to leave."

"So that's why you have me Frosted Flakes when i first got here?"

"Correct"

"But Why? Why wouldn't you just come up to me in the store? Instead you make it sound like you stocking me which honestly you kinda are. And now bringing me here."

"I know I'm sorry it's just that I was afraid that you won't like me."

"You should have seen me the first day I saw you all college orientation. I was going crazy about you. If you just came to me while I was in the store we wouldn't be here. Instead we'd probably be in bed together or something like that."

"Seriously? You liked me? I thought I was ugly. That nobody would ever love me."

"Stop. Your not ugly. I mean seriously. Look at you. Your face is beautiful. Your abs are outstanding. And you have an ass that I'm jealous off."

"You really think all that?"

"Yes. And if it wasn't for you putting me in your basement, making me do heroine I would fall in love with you."

"So I fucked everything up?"

"No. Not yet. I'll make you a deal only cause I really like you. And I can tell you care because your down here with me keeping me company."

"Okay what's the deal?"

"You let me stop. Stop the heroine injections and let me free. Let me go on my own. Let's start over. All the way from when you first saw me in target."

"What's the catch?"

"There isn't one I promise."

"But how will I know you'll be at the target?"

"Because I promise. I've never broken a promise. And I truly think we can be something."

"Okay I trust you. But before you leave take this last heroine injection."

"No. I can't. What if this is the one that changes everything. If this is the one that makes me become an addict I wouldn't forgive you. I wouldn't forgive myself for not trying hard enough."

"Fine go, when will you be at target?"

"How about Tuesday? It gives me enough time to prepare my self. And you enough time for what you will say."

"Okay. I'll see you Tuesday aisle 14 right?" He asked.

"Yes aisle 14." I replied.

Mr Mott takes Harlee up the stairs and to the front door. Nathan was waiting on his motorcycle for her. She starts walking but then suddenly stops. She turns around to me Mott, runs and hugs him.

"Thank you so much."

"Your welcome."

"By mr Mott."

"By Harlee."