Mr. Mott?

"Ma'am can you here me? Everything is going to be alright. Can you tell me your name?"

I lay there just staring. I want to say something but I can't move anything.  I want to tell them my name, I want to tell them everything. Most importantly to call mr Mott and let him know where I am. Everything is blurry. I'm conscious but can't talk or move.

I can hear them talking to doctors about my condition. They said something about a possible fractured skull, some broken ribs and something about my spine and the spinal cord.

"Okay maam we're going to take you up for a CT to make sure everything is okay. We have also called someone. We couldn't get into your phone really but it was on a conversation already we called him and he said he was on his way. We aren't sure of his name because your phone was shattered. We are very sorry."

The last conversation on my phone was with me Mott. I was trying to reply to him when someone hit me. I really hope it's him who they called.

It took only a few minuets until they get the results. I'm not sure if I was in that bad of condition or there was just no one going to CT but it was a very quick process. Maybe their just a really good hospital?

"Okay ma'am your CT showed you have some major bleeding. We need to take you up to surgery right away."

My heart begins to race. What if I die in the OR what if something goes wrong. I haven't got to tell mr Mott I.. I love him.

They begin prepping for surgery and all I can think about is mr Mott.

"Ma'am someone is downstairs in the waiting room for you. We didn't have time to ask their name. But they said they won't leave till your alright."

I stared into the doctors eyes with fear. I was terrified. I had nobody. No family or friends. Just me.

The anesthesiologist went ahead and put me out. I was scared to have surgery because of all the negative things I was thinking.

"We're losing her!"

"Push more of epi! Start compressions!"

About 20 minuets have passed. All they were doing was trying to keep me alive. I couldn't hold on for much longer. But I needed to. Just to I can see mr. Mott

"She's back!"

"It's to late. She's probably in a coma. It's likely she won't ever wake up again. She might be a vegetable now."

"I'll go let the guy know. And someone take her up to ICU."

"Got it doctor."

"How is she? Is she okay? When can I see her?"

"Well sir unfortunately there were some complications. She had a lot of bleeding, and her heart stopped. We were able to bring her back but..."

"Oh thank god will you take me to see her?"

"Sir she's in a coma. She was gone too long. There is very little chance she will come out of it."

"Oh god. No. She can't be!"

"Sir I'm very sorry. If you'd like we can take you to see her."

"Yes. Please, thank you."

I can feel him grab my had so I squeeze it back. Hoping that he notices.

"She squeezes my hand! Omg she's okay right. That good?"

"Sir a lot of patients in comas do this. It just their reflexes it will happen every once in a while."

I can feel him kiss my forehead, but I still can tell who it is. I decided to squeeze his hand again. This time a little harder. I can hear him crying. And he put his hand on my head. I was trying to find the strength to open my eyes. I wanted to see who is here.

He holds my hand and lifts it to kiss it. I was able to open my eyes. Everything was still blurry. After a few blinks I can see clearly again. I look around the room to see where I am. I was scared to look at who was here because I didn't know if it would be mr Mott or not.

I finicky got the courage to look at him. There he sat staring at me he noticed I was awake by didn't say anything. It took me a few seconds to realize who it was but then I got it.

"Nathan?"