FINAL CHAPTER

Percy POV

I awoke with a jolt. Annabeth wasn't in the room. Half of me thought that was good. It was her fault I was here. However, it was my doubt that put us in this whole thing. I kinda deserved it. Will walked into the room.

"Percy! You're awake. And all your vitals are fine... That was stupid, attempting suicide. I understand it, but really, there are better options. Both of you need to stop being so stubborn and just get back together with her! Since you seem to be all good, I'll go tell Annabeth you're awake. Maybe she'll come and talk to you." Will said.

Then it hit me. Will was right! We were stubborn, too stubborn to admit our faults, and that's what was keeping us apart. Mostly Annabeth. I wasn't stubborn. Ugh, there it is again. I thought.

A few minutes later, Annabeth walked in. "Hi, Percy..." she said timidly, and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hey, Annabeth. Come sit." I patted a spot on the bed.

She sat. "So... You're alive. You tried to commit suicide. Percy, you were minutes away from death when I found you! You promised you wouldn't leave me again, but you almost did!" Tears trickled down Annabeth's cheeks. "You promised."

"Gods, Annabeth, we need to stop being so stubborn. We drew this out so far by not forgiving each other. I would be hugging you, but, y'know, the IV... so..."

Annabeth wrapped her arms around me, my face in her soft lemon hair. Gods, I missed this. Missed Annabeth, missed everything about her.

I missed being happy.

A/N So, I'm ending this book, but it won't be the end of me. Sorry for the crappy ending but I was kinda getting confused by my own work. So... Um. I have another book on my phone and am about to move it to my computer, it's called Hurricane. It's not completely done, but I have a good bit written. Enough to start it off. This is my second longest book. Love all my readers!!! Also, comment on this if you are a reader who read all the way to the end.