Chapter 8

D: I heard that he was sent to prison and she left to live with her mother.

W: where'd u hear that?

D: I heard it from this kid in 2nd period who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy's older sister in college, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy's uncle that lived 30 miles from them, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, that heard from the table behind him at McDonalds.

W: so you trust them?

D: What? No, Of course not! The people behind the table had a cousin who lived even closer there, and they knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, that was their NEIGHBOR.

D: can u believe that guy?

W: no because I heard something different

D: what'd u hear?

W: I heard that SHE was the one that called the cops but he found out, so  he left the COUNTRY.

D: no! who told you that?!

W: I heard this from this girl who was talking about it on the phone, where she had heard it from this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy that WORKED at that VERY prison, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy that had this mini operation for sneaking over the border, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, that actually saw the guy at Walmart.

D: wow

W: you know what learned I from this conversation

D: gossip is really messed up

W: that and if you say whoknewthisguy quickly, it kinds sounds like a name.

D: oh. that too.

This was a random conversation that me and my sister suddenly had. There really was no gossip, we were just joking around saying 'who knew this guy' when inspiration struck and she noticed that it sounded like a name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
W: a little kid walked up to me and ask d if my freckles were real. He started to poke my face and he walked away

W: he reminds me of you

D: annoying and curious, Two of my very best qualities!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
D: go to the corner of Holly and Cornell street

W: why

D: there's a group of friends wearing a shirt that says life

D: there asking if people wants lemons and if they try to walk away, they throw em

W: TALK THEM INTO LETTING US WORK WITH THEM AND OPEN A LEMONADE STAND NEXT TO EM. WE CAN TURN THE LEMONS THAT THEY GAVE OUT INTO LEMONADE FOR THE PEOPLE

D: We're freakin entrepreneurs $7 a CUP
-------------------------------------------------------
W: it's going down, I'm yelling

D: ICEBERG

W: why?!
---------------------------------------------