Pokemon School #65 ~ The Return Of Gary And One ~ Part One!

Gary and Guzma made their way out of the house and onto the beach. They stood apart from each other and held Poke ball in their right hand.

Guzma: Look kid! You're obviously going to lose this, so why not give up.

Gary tensed his fist as Guzma stood laughing at the young boy, but once Gary tossed his Poke ball up in the air Guzma paid attention.

Gary: Pidgeot I choose you!

Guzma: Eager! I love it!

Guzma threw a Poke ball in front of him revealing a Pokemon Gary had never seen before. He couldn't describe it much because the Pokemon was just made out of sand with a mouth and eyes.

Gary: What Pokemon is that......

Guzma: I guess you're not from around these parts... I can tell by the low amount of bling you wear!

Gary: Is bling all you care about?...

Guzma: Enough said! Palossand use sandstorm!

Palossand whipped up a fierce sandstorm making it more complexed for Pidgeot as it struggled to hover using the wind streams.

Guzma: What now kid? It looks like your Pidgeot is just out of luck!

Gary: I wouldn't claim victory just yet goofball! Pidgeot use whirlwind!

Pidgeot: Geot!

The large bird began to flap its massive wings creating strong wind currents. The gushes of wind began to blow back the sandstorm which caused the weather effect to subside.

Gary: Nice work Pidgeot!

Pidgeot: Geot!

Guzma: That little brat!

Shauna and her auntie Garcia slowly crept out the front door to see Gary and Guzma engaged in a Pokemon battle.

Garcia: My...My... Gary has a rather strong looking Pidgeot...

Shauna: But what about the leader of team Skull? What Pokemon does he have?

Garcia: That crook is using a Pilossand... A grass and ghost type Pokemon.

Shauna: A grass and ghost type?! It looks more like a ground type Pokemon..

Shauna had her aunt's right arm around her neck as she helped Garcia sit down on the sand beside the house. The two watched Gary battle Guzma as the sea slowly devoured the falling sun.

Guzma: Pilossand! Don't let that brat get the upper hand! Use Solarbeam!

Gary: Solarbeam?! Doesn't he know that Pidgeot is a flying type or is he just being stupid?...

Gary held his hands out in confusion and looked like he was giving up on the team Skull boss.

Guzma: Little brat! How dare you speak to me like that! I'm the leader of a powerful organization that will control the whole of Alola!

Gary: Yeah, you wish buddy...

Guzma: Now Pilossand! Release the bling power!

Pilossand managed to absorb enough sunlight to fire the beam of solar energy before the sun was out of reach. The large beam of solar energy was heading towards Pidgeot, but Gary was an experienced trainer when it came to battling, so he knew exactly what to do.

Gary: Get close Pidgeot and use steel wing to slice through that beam!

Pidgeot: Geot!

Pidgeot's large wings began to turn to a solid and pure silver color which gave the enormous bird a sharper look around on it's wings.