Surprise

When I looked up I couldn't believe my eyes the person who walked through the door was the one person who I never seen in ages "Niall ?",I said as his eyes met mine. "Yea.... wait Maddie ?" he said as his eyes went wide.

"Yeah , how have you been?" I asked excitedly and I guess he was excited to because he said "Good and you?" with a giant smile on his face .I just couldn't believe that he was right here in front of me then my thoughts were interrupted by him asking ," What have you been up to?"

I smiled and said," Work and college ." "And you ?" I asked staring into his crystal blue eyes."I've been touring and concerts , you know famous stuff ."he said while smiling

Later on in the day we hung out talking and I couldn't believe it.

Niall being the gentlemen he was he walked me home ,and right as I was opened the door he asked ,"Why didn't you ever call me ?" I looked at him sighed and said,"Everytime I called it went to voice mail and when you did answer you said you would call me back but never did."

He looked at me with sorrowness in his eyes and said," Every time I tried to call you I would have to get back to rehearsal and never got the chance and I soooo sorry ,let me make it up to you please Ill do anything ."

"Anything I said with an evil smile .He nodded and I said ,how about we go to the movie theater to see Catching Fire?" .

He said,"Yes and I'll pick you up at 7 ." I nodded and went inside.

I went to my room threw my stuff on the floor, took a shower , put my hair in a messy bun, changed into my pjs ,and right before I went to bed I got a text from Niall saying

To:Maddiebear

Goodnight luv ya:)

I smiled and texted back

To:niallpiggyhorn

Nite and luv u 2 :)

~Niall p.o.v~

I'm laying in bed thinking about how I run into the person I grew up with and I get to hang out with her and we can catch up with everything .Now just after saying that I sound like a chick no wonder I get along with her.

All of a sudden my phone buzzed and Maddie texted back

From:Maddiebear

Nite and luv u 2

I smiled at how she said I love you back and I couldn't believe I ran into my best friend.I looked at the clock it was 1 in the moring and I'm still talking to myself. That's the Last time I let Louis talk me into drinking 5 cups of coffee earlier today. Well I better get to sleep so I won't be sleepy when I hang out with Maddie tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter and it's better than chapter one.

This story is dedicated to my friend Madison I hope u enjoy it .

Vote and comment

Luv,

Zayn_girl_13

Sammie