Best day ever

Maddie's pov

I woke up to light coming from my window and light snoring. When I turned my head I saw a sleepy Niall , boy was this boy hot and I mean it. Then I mentally slap myself.I can't think about my best friend like that .I just can't because it's Niall ."Yeah Niall freaking Horan from one direction !!!!"said a voice in my head ."UHGGGGG!!!!".

"Um Maddie you ok?"said Niall with a groggy voice. "Yeah I'm fine just thinking about breakfast ...." I could even finish my sentence because Niall jumped off the bed and zoomed down stairs. "MADDIE GET YOUR ARSE DONE HERE AND MAKE ME BREAKFAST!!"demanded Niall.

I laughed and hurried downstairs before Niall burned my house down by trying to cook breakfast.After breakfast Niall and I decided to play just dance 4 , And let's just say I won .

"Damn Maddie how are so good this game?"asked a shocked Niall ." just practice duh."A couple hours went by and the whole day me and Niall hung out . It was so fun to hang out with Niall and here his voice and laugh.

"Maddie this was fun ,you know hanging out."said a happy Niall . "I know it was fun I enjoyed it." we looked and each other and smiled."Hey do you still have our old treehouse ?" asked Niall "Yeah why?" I asked confused as Niall walked to the back door .

I got up and followed him to the old treehouse. Once we were in the treehouse we looked around then Niall said"Oi is that my old football jersey I gave you?" I looked at him and nodded he smiled and said"I can't believe you kept it this whole time ."

Then Niall started walking closer and closer until our faces were a couple feet away and all I saw was crystal blue eyes.Then when I expected him to kiss me I grabbed his shirt and put my lips on his soft warm ones . I didn't expect this , but he kissed back .

Niall pov

After our faces were a couple feet apart I felt her grab my shirt and her warm lips on mine and all I could do was kiss back. I snaked my arms around her waist while her arm went around my neck and she played with my hair .

This day couldn't get any better until my phone starts ringing I groaned she laughed. We pulled apart and I answered my phone . A couple minutes later I hang up. "Who was it?" she asked ."Liam , he says I have to get to rehearsal ."

We climbed out the tree house and made our way to back in her house . Once in we said our goodbyes and I asked"Maddie do you want t..to g..go on a date with me?" she stared at me the said "Yes." I smiled ,pecked her lips , and ran to my car.

Maddie pov

"Do you want t..to g...go on a date with me" asked Niall . I stared at him then answered without thinking "Yes." he smiled ,pecked my lips and ran to his car.

I closed the front door then it hit me I have a date with Niall Horan I have a date with Niall Horan then I screamed "I HAVE A DATE WITH NIALL FLIPPING HORAN." I smiled and thought this was the best day ever.

..............................

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I FORGOT DO HERE IS THE CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR IT AND CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS

LUV U GUYS LOTS VITE ANS COMMENT

LUV ZAYN_GIRL_13

SAMMIE