Our real date

Maddie's p.o.v

I wrapped the towel around my body , and walked to my room to my closet to pick out a dress .

I had nothing to wear uhgggg . Then I picked out a navy blue cocktail dress , my matching black lace bra and panties , and sliver heels .

Once dressed it was 6:30 and I didn't even to my hair and makeup . So I plugged in my straightener and while it was warming up I put on my makeup.

After I did I grabbed my straightener and straightened my hair . Once done I unplugged my straighter and the door bell ranged .

I grabbed my phone and purse and ran downstairs . I looked at the clock and it said 7:00 right in time , I answered the door and stood there a sexy Niall .

He chuckled "You think sexy?"

I blushed and mentally face palmed myself and said "I talked out loud again didn't I?" he laughed again and held his arm out and said "m'lady." I gladly grabbed his arm and we walked to his car .

Just like a gentlemen he opened the car door for me. Once in the car I asked"Where are we going ?" and he just replied " It's a surprise ." I groaned at his response and he chuckled at my response .

The we pull up to a lake and I nitted my eyebrows together and looked at him. He smiled and said "This was the place we first met ." I smiled and we both got out of the car .

Then I realized we had fancy clothes on and I told him and he smiled "We are going to have a picnic ." Then I saw a blanket and a picnic basket .

I smiled and we walked hand and hand to it . A couple hours later we decide to call it a night . He drove me home and I asked him "Do you want to sleepover?"

He looked at me and when he saw how I put the puppy face on him he gave in , I gave him some clothes that he left at my house and he went into the guess room to change while I went to tale a shower .

Once I was done I wrapped my towel around my body and walked into my room to see Niall on his phone he looked up and blushed "Sorry uh Maddie ." I rolled my eyes and I walked into my closet so I could change .

I was wearing his old football jersey and black shorts and once I walked out the closet I saw a sleepy Niall . I walked over to the lamp and turned it off ,and climbed into bed .

Once in bed I felt Niall's arm snake around my waist and pulled me to him.

And all I thought about was how lucky I am to have a best friend like him.

<><><><><><>>>>><><><><><><

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed the chapter love you .

Zayn_girl_13