Kiss

Maddie pov

I was woken up by my best friend Sammie jumping on my bed screaming "GET UP I HAVE TO GET YOU READY FOR YOUR DATE WITH NIALL!"

I looked at her and said"What date we are just hanging out ."Sure that's what they all say ." Sammie grabbed my arm and threw me in the bathroom .I took a shower , wrapped my towel around my body ,and walked in my room.

When I walked in there in my room was Niall I screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?"He said "uh uh uh... Sammie let me in."

I grabbed his shirt collar and threw him out of my room "He almost saw me naked!"

Niall pov

When I was thrown out her room I said to myself "I almost saw her naked I almost saw her naked I almost ..." then a Pervy smile came across my face and I said "I almost saw her naked."

I waited down stairs for her when she came down she was wearing blue skinny jeans , a green shirt that said i luv leprechauns ,white toms ,and a white SnapBack . I was wearing a pollo shirt , jeans ,high tops and a red SnapBack .

We went to my car i was focused on the road and said "That was a nice show in your room." she glared at me then punched my arm hard. I laughed at her.

Once at the movies I got out went around my car to open the door for her she smiled and we walked to the ticket booth. Once we had our tickets we bought popcorn and candy then went to go watch the movie.

I wasn't watching the movie at all I just kept staring at Maddie , but why she's my best friend I can't like her. Well wake up Niall and smell the flowers cause you do .

Maddie pov

After the movie we went home ,Niall walked me up to my door and right as I was about to open the door he grabbed my wrist and I was about to say what but was cut off by a pair of warm soft lips on mine . then realized that my best friend just kissed me.