back for you

Niall's pov

I can't believe that she won't answer me , I have to tell her what really happen . I bought a plane ticket as soon as we got of the phone.I'm going to explain what happened , i can't lose her again ,and I won't. She means the world to me .Then i pick my bags and headed to the airport ,I told the boys I would be back soon and I made my way to the airport.

Maddie's pov

I laid on my bed watching Supernatural when the door bell ranged . I wasnt expecting anyone , even Sammie because she is at her parents house visting for her moms birthday. I walked downstairs and opened the door , then i did i slammed it shut . It was Niall . Why is he here i broke up with him. "Maddie listen im sorry whatever you read wasnt true I didnt cheat on you it was a rumor."

I listened then opened the door again " If it was a rumor then why was there pictures of you and that hoe kissing?"

he was silent and stared at the ground , right as i was about to close the door he stopped it and kissed me . I was trying to push him away but he didn't he held on to me tighter. I gave into the kiss but why was I kissing him he cheated on me . Then I pushed him away "The hell Niall why did you kiss me? he stared at and me and said "Because i love you!"

I was shocked at what he said I couldn't believe what he just said . I guess my heart and mind got the better of me because then I said "I love you too." and with that we kissed again . He pushed me into my house our lips never leaving contact and him using his foot to close the door . We made our way up stairs to my room , I was walking backwords so i couldn't see where the bed was so I fell backwards on the bed with Niall on top of me .

We took each others clothes off one by one and I couldn't believe this was happening and that it was with Niall.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up with someones arm around me I turned to see a sleeping Niall I couldn't believe what happened last night i had sex with Niall my best friend since childhood .I just can't even, "Morning beauitful." a tired voice said ."Morning ."

I smiled and pecked his lips "I'm gonna go get breakfast ." i smiled as i jummoed out of bed to get dressed once it did i grabbed my phone and keys to go get breakfast .

~NIALL'S P.O.V~

I layed there thinking about last night but my thoughts were interupted by my phone ringing  I answered
"Hello?'
"NIALL WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ?"
"WHO'S THIS?"
"ITS HARRY !!!!"
"WHAT DO YOU WANT HARRY ?'
" YOU NEED TO COME BACK ."
"I CAN'T LEAVE I JUST GOT MADDIE BACK ."
" I'M SORRY NIALL BUT WE NEED YOU ."
"OK HARRY I'LL BE THERE SOON .BYE '

I hung up and got dressed .

~MADDIE'S P.O.V~

"Niall I'm home  ." there was no answer so went up stairs to find an empty bed and a notte on the pillow.

Dear Maddie ,
             I'm sorry but i had to leave the boys called saying they need me .I had to go i love you so freaking much and i will be back soon and I hope you can forgive me for leaving you again.See you soon .
                                                                                                                                           love, Niall

I stared at the note and started crying , I ripped the note up then grabed my phone blocking Niall on everything and called Sammie and told her to come over and I'll explain everything . I just can't believe that Niall did this to me for a third time and even after what happen last night .

I know before i didn't mean it when i said it but now i do. I don't love him anymore .