Boys ,dates, and kissing

maddie's p.o.v

I'm in the living room watching The Notebook, and I'm just crying my eyes out. "Go after her Noah!" I yell at the TV like he can here me.

Just as they were about to kiss ,there a knock at the door. I groan and walked to the door and in front of me is the most popular boy band .

"Hello love."they say at the same time ."Hey ."I smiled .and Niall said "I wanted to introduce you to the lads and hang out before our date ."

I smiled and let them in. They gladly sat down on the couch and saw the movie I was watching and Louis squealed like a girl and stared at the TV . I laughed and said "So what's up?"

And of course Louis with his smart mouth said "The sky."and once he said that Niall slapped the back of his head,and Louis looked at Niall with sad eyes and yelled "LIAM NIALL HIT ME." And Niall fought back saying "HE WAS BEING RUDE." then all of a sudden Niall and Louis were having a sass off.

It didn't take Liam long to break it up and boy liam looked annoyed and he yelled"SHUTUP BOTH OF YOU ,NOW BOTH OF YOU GO IN YHE CORNER!" Niall and Louis were so scared that they ran to a Corner and was quiet the whole time.

I smiled at Liam and thanked him.He smiled back .Then I said "I'm sorry you have to deal with that ." they laughed and Zayn said"It's ok ,we're use to it."

I smiled and enjoyed the boys visit.

----/////---------------------------/////---

Hours later the boys left so I decided to get ready for my date. Niall said to dress casual so I put on some skinny jeans ,a purple t-shirt and my purple high tops .Then I decided to leave my hair natural which was curly,by the time I was done there was a knock in the door.

I ran down stairs to a good looking Niall . He smiled and asked"You ready to go?" I grabbed my phone and said "Yes."

He took my hand in his and we walked to his car.He opened the door for me and ran to the drivers side of the car and hopped in.Once he pulled out of my drive way I asked"Where are we going?" and he smiled and said "Its a surprise .I groaned and looked out the window the whole ride .

Then Niall said"We're here." he jumped out the car ,ran around to open my door ,and once I was out the car I saw he brought me to the Fair.

I squealed and I grabbed his hand and ran to the entrance .Once in we ran to the games and lets just say I won every time , but kinda felt bad so Let him win a couple times.

Then we decided to go on the Farris Wheel . We talked until it stopped then we realized we were stuck at the top of the Farris Wheel.

~Niall's p.o.v~

We are stuck at the top of the Farris Wheel and I didn't care , I was happy because I'm with Maddie .I was staring at her just thinking how perfect she is ,and I guess she noticed and asked"What?" I replied"Nothing your just so beautiful ." she blushed and looked down .

I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes i leaned in closer as did she and right as I felt her breath the Farris Wheel started to move great, I didn't kiss her.

So I drove her home and I decided to walk her to her door. Once there she smiled and said"I had fun thanks for the best date ." then she kissed my cheek . She started to walk inside ,but I grabbed her wrist and pulled to me , she looked up at me and I leaned in and said "I want my kiss that I didn't get on the Farris Wheel." I looked at her she smiled and started to lean in as did I .

We moved closer and closer until my phone went off I groaned and answered it .I groaned again and once I hung up and said "I need to go record for the album ." She smiled and nodded then she started to walk inside again I grabbed her and this time nothing would interrupt me ,guess I spoke to soon cause it stares raining hard , I then realized I wasn't gonna kiss cause I keep getting interrupted so I kissed her cheek ,and ran to my car.