Chad Meets Fruity Jackson

In the city of Las Vegas there was a boy named Chad, who was this scrumptious peanut butter nigga who was sexy as fuck and was Lookin to be a male stripper.

When Chad got to Vegas he saw there was steep competition, there was so many niggas with sexy asses that it was kinda hard to find his place, but Chad had a 10 inch dick and juicy lips so he knew he gon be alright with his secret weapon of meaty d...

When Chad got to Vegas he saw there was steep competition, there was so many niggas with sexy asses that it was kinda hard to find his place, but Chad had a 10 inch dick and juicy lips so he knew he gon be alright with his secret weapon of meaty destruction!

One night Chad was in this part of town which was mostly gay, and Chad was bisexual so he didn't have an issue with dick! Then he saw this big rainbow sign for a club called the Rainbow Lounge, which was owned by the infamous Fruity Jackson!

Fruity Jackson is a gay pimp that specializes in hustlin dick, and since he's only one that does this, this made him rich as fuck! Chad came into the rainbow lounge to get a drink, but then he saw Hakeem or his stage name Kit Kat, swinging this long dick around with girls and gay boys fainting at the sight of it!

Chad saw all this and he was amazed, he tried not to get too hard but he couldn't stop staring! Then Fruity Jackson came out and has sexy niggas on each arm, then as fruity went to get a drink he saw Chad at the bar with his sexy self!

"Ooooh I don't think I seen you here before, what's yo name?"

"My name is Chad, an this while place is lit!"

"Why thank you, you know you a sexy muthafucka ever thought about a career in....sexy entertainment?"

"Why actually yes, I got some good shit...."

Then suddenly Chad stood up on the countertop and ripped off his shirt! Then he moved his hips in slow motion and shook his booty! Then without warning he unzipped his pants and showed off his HUGE dickprint, and as he poured water on himself to get wet, his boxers were soaked which showed off the outlines of his dick Leavin everybody in the club speechless!

Fruity was amazed! He never seen such fine meat be so bold and take his entire audience by surprise like that! So he decided to let Chad work in the club and he would get big tips 😜
So Chad figure he start right now, and he was givin his stage name, "Recess Cup" for his peanut butter complextion and his sweet tastin dick! Chad was up in the club ever night, his dick was talk of the town, and the way he would invite someone up on stage and rub his dick on them had everybody raving! And fruity was cashing in on the sudden new talent, but then as Chad was going to the backroom after a long night of work, fruity asked him to his office,

"You know Recess Cup you Somethin else, looks like Jesus does listen cuz yo dick was sent from heaven!"

"Why thanks,"

"Yesss but I have a proposition for you..."

"I'm listening,"

"I have a client who likes to throw wild private parties on the strip and he needs that exotic dick, Somethin you have, now he payin $60,000 and he needs somebody by tommorow night, are you willing to do it!"

"Yeah I'll do it!"

"Great, here's his hotel and it's on the very top floor in the penthouse,"

The next night Chad took this address and went to this client at the hotel, and on the penthouse there was a wild gay party going on, it was a birthday party for a baller named Deven Nixon,

Now Deven was very gay, he had thick PHATTYLICIOUS men shakin they ass in his face! Then as the birthday cake a thick nigga had icing and sprinkles put on his booty and Deven ate that up!

When Chad came in Deven was amazed! Chad didn't even say hi he wet right to work, GETTIN on top of Devens lap doing a sexy dance and then suddenly pullin that dick out slapping it on Devens face! But Deven was willing to add $20,000 more if Chad would let him lick icing off that long dick and suck it inch by inch! Chad couldn't say no, so he spread icing on his dick and let Deven lick! Deven had huge suction cup lips and he did his job right, then suddenly the tightness of his mouth made Chad cum, but because the icing was white too Deven couldn't tell the difference and licked everything up!

"Damn nigga, up dick taste SOO good I can't stop suckin it!"

"Naw you suck all you want i ain't complaining!"

Then after Deven sucked the dick for 5 more minutes, giving Chad free sloppy, he gave Chad his money and Chad went back to fruity!

"Yesss, 80 grand huh, he must've loved you!"

"He did he was suckin the fuck out my dick that's why I'm smilin!"

Then fruity got his cut and Chad went back to his new place, which he got with his fat tips! And he slept with a smile on his face FOR HIS DICK MADE HIM RICH!!!!

THE END