Adickted 🍆🍆

I was going to a Dillyn Troy and Lucas coly concert so i put on my tight pink long sleeve dress and my white pumas

I was going to a Dillyn Troy and Lucas coly concert so i put on my tight pink long sleeve dress and my white pumas. The line wasn't very long so i got right in and after the concert i went backstage to meet dillyn he was lookin like a snack yessss i instantly got wet and slimy down there and he motioned for me to come for a picture.He put his hand around my waist and his lips brushed up against my neck causing me to moan a little I had to back up cuz i was drippiiiiinnn.After the picture,i pulled him into the dressing room pushing him onto the couch starin at him like a hungry tiger ready to pounce.I slid off my panties and threw them by the door crawling onto his lap hungrily sucking on his thick chocolate lips sucking on his neck and earlobes.I did what my friend ronnie taught me and drizzled some honey on the tip of his dick and swirled my tongue around the tip pushing ever inch down my throat bobbing my head up and down twisting until he came in my mouth .I spit back on his dick and arched my back for him to slide in .He walked over to the door and got my panties tying my hands behind my back smacking my lil booty til it turned bright red wrapping his hand around my neck fucking me nice and rough like i like it lifting my leg to go deeper.We fucked for atleast an hour his homies was listening at the door lowkey . I sat in his lap and slowly slid down on his dick not even all the way down,he grabbed my waste and started wreckin my ass making me cum everywhere holding me down so i couldn't hop off rubbing on my weak clit pushing dick all up in my stomach our hips grinding in sync .He laid me on the bar and deepstroked me until he nutted all over my pussy gettin one last pump in grabbing my thighs as we both yelled "fuck!!".I wiped my lips and cleaned up and we walked out running into lucas and his homies i said goodbye to dillyn and kissed his neck as he grabbed my ass and i gave him my number and went to my car wobbling and weak from a good pounding.