Romeo An His Sexy Assistant

One day Romeo was out an about to go on tour, he was looking for a personal assistant that would cater to his every need 😏 now Romeo was a fine ass nigga and all kinds of hoes wanted to be with him just to suck his dick, but Romeo was determined ...

One day Romeo was out an about to go on tour, he was looking for a personal assistant that would cater to his every need 😏 now Romeo was a fine ass nigga and all kinds of hoes wanted to be with him just to suck his dick, but Romeo was determined to find somebody who was professional but cute to, he didn't want no ugly bitch!

It was the next day and Romeo was holding an interview session at a local college, and it seemed like all the girls were the same, but then one girl came in and she was fine ASF! Her name was Tay and she was thick as oatmeal and brown as a kit kat, long blonde hair swinging back am forth and Romeo was instantly impressed 😍

It was the week of the tour and Romeo bought this private jet, he had to fly to New Jersey to start rehearsals and wanted Tay to come with him, now Tay was professional but she was horny too! I mean when Romeo was shirtless all she could do is look at that bawwdy and then she would get wet at the thought of him, but she maintained her cool....but not for long!

It was the day they had to fly out and Romeo and Tay were about to board the plane, now it was Romeo, Tay and his manager DELICIOUS, who was fast asleep in the plush chair, leaving Romeo and Tay all alone.....😜

Tay saw Romeo sittin alone in his chair and he was shirtless and he was wearing grey sweatpants, which showed off the outline of this black python and it wasn't even hard! Tay decided to spend some time with Romeo and as they was talking, they started to stare in each other's eyes, and then Tay asked Romeo if he had a girlfriend and Romeo said no but he wish he did, a girl that wouldn't be scared of the long dick he had, and Tay quivered, Romeo heard her moan and suddenly that's when he knew Tay was ready.....

So Romeo got closer to Tay and started kissing on her arm, then Tay pushed Romeo down onto the floor and ripped off her clothes! Exposing her perky boobs and Romeo squeezed them like playdo, casually rubbing the nipples and causing Tay to go into a frenzy! Then Tay laid in her back and let Romeo 11.4 inch dick knock down her walls! Tay was tryna keep quiet so delicious wouldn't hear but Romeo was rough ASF, his long strokes reached Tay into her soul, the DICK went so far that Tay felt it poke her uterus!

But once Romeo pulled out and sprayed the cum like pesticide on Tays chest, Tay unleashed her inner freak and suck ALL of Romeo long DICK! The python almost broke her windpipe, Tay really didn't mind, for the dick was too good and Romeo was grabbing onto her weave as he tried not to cum again!

Then Tay played around with Romeo and his Phattylicious booty, Romeo had so much cake Tay couldn't get enough! Then the plane was about to land, and for one last sensation Romeo decided to bend Tay over and eat her pussy like Golden Corral! By the time Romeo was finished Tays kitty had no more lives left! And to make it freaky Romeo licked syrup off her pussy to make it sweet and sticky!

Nobody ever knew about Tay and Romeo mile high fuckfest! So they both agreed to keep it on the low.....but Tay still got benefits from Romeo 😜😜😜😜

THE END