Home Alone....Wit A Sexy Ass Nigga

I was in my Math class one day but while the boring ass teacher was teaching some confusing shit I was looking at this boy across the room named Shawn! 😍😍 Shawn was so fine oooh JESUS, his eyes, his smile, the way he talked like Bryson tiller vo...

I was in my Math class one day but while the boring ass teacher was teaching some confusing shit I was looking at this boy across the room named Shawn! 😍😍 Shawn was so fine oooh JESUS, his eyes, his smile, the way he talked like Bryson tiller voice all deep and shit, and then when he sagged his pants showin off that phat ass, oh god it was like looking at a pot roast it made me hard as fuckkk lookin at it!

Shawn an I we cool, I mean he acts like he straight but he DL and texts me Me sayin that how he likes my ass, and that we should hang sometime, sending emojis such as 🍆 and 👅🍑. I know what he wants and fuck I want it too but my parents NEVER FUCKIN LEAVE, and they homophobic as fuck SO of they even caught me with another man it'll be all kinds of bad! But I can't help it, IM STRAIGHT UP HORNY FOR THIS BOY, I AINT A HOE BUT ILL DO ANYTHING JUST SO WE CAN BE ALONE, HE SOOO SEXY 😩😩

Then it seems as if God was listening, this weekend my parents decided to see my moms dying sister FAR AWAY from home, and I was 18, I'm grown as hell so I could take care of myself. My dad was such an ass like I really was glad when he was gone, me AN him never get along and he's the biggest homophobe of all, being a preacher an all 🙄

After my parents left, I was enjoying the freedom and wore these lil booty shorts I hid from my parents, it really made my ass phat! Then I got a text from Shawn, he wanted to go to the mall, but I told him my parents were gone I saw the opportunity for some good dick and I texted that nigga to come over, and I thought he BE excited but he didn't answer back so thought maybe he didn't care. But while I was gettin a snack I heard the doorbell, and it WAS SHAWN

"Hey," he said

"Hey, they finally gone and I been feenin for you a long ass time!" I told him

THEN Shawn came in and locked the door, I had on my booty shorts and Shawn saw it, he was really turned on, then I led him to my room and we both smiled as we were finally alone! THEN Shawn took off his shirt revealing a BAWWWDY crafted from Godiva, and he had tats which I found very sexy, THEN Shawn came over and grabbed my ass, then he started running his fingers thru it tickling my bootyhole and squeezing the cheeks all kinds of roughness! I moaned while he did it, and then he whispered in my ear....

"Gimmie that ass....." he said slowly

I didn't want to disobey him, so I laid on my back and lifted my legs into the air revealing the treasured tight end I had! Then he wet his finger and rubbed it DIRECTLY on the hole!

"GAWDDAMNNNN!" I shouted

"I knew you like that shit," he chuckled

Then like a gurl with a clit, he kept rubbing my boy hole with his finger and I was shaking like an earthquake in San Fran! Then right when I was moaning and shaking he went in and ate my ass like POPEYES! Just all wet, TONGUE GOING UP AN DOWN, BLOWING ON IT THEN GRABBING AN SMACKING MY BOOTYCHEEKS AND DIGGING DEEPER WITH THOSE LIPS!! HE ATE MY BOOTY FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BUT IT FELT LIKE FIVE HOURS!!!

"OHHHH UHHHH OHHH SHIT NIGGA!!" I was shouting

THEN Shawn pulled me by my legs to his waist and got on top of me, and then looked me dead in my face...

"I know you ready for it," he said as I felt his hard dick sliding on my belly, then I got some Vaseline from next to my pillow, he put a huge blob on it, rubbed his dick till it was all slippery as fuck, then he put the tip in and I started talkin crazy...

"Oh Heavenly Father forgive me..." I said

"Nigga what you sorry for this dick a blessin!" He said

Then he went in slow it kinda hurt a bit, but then he mounted me and put his all into me, thrusting like really hard blowing out my backs like a hurricane! I HAD TO HOLD ON TO THE BED I FELT I WAS ABOUT TO BUST WIDE OPEN!!! HE HAD MY SCREAMING AN SHIT AND THEN THE NIGGA WENT DEEPER, FUCK THIS FELT SO GOOD!! Then he stopped and I felt a warm feeling as he was cumming inside me, then he pulled out and we kissed for a few minutes, then he had to go, he had to be at his job in an hour but he just wanted to be with me, which I thought was sweet. So he kissed me and then left......WHILE I WAS LAYIN ON THE BED STILL SHAKIN AND SMILING LIKE A BITCH WIT A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!

The next day I was home alone again, thinking my parents would come home already but then like around 11:am I got a text from my dad sayin they won't be back till 9:30 tonight.....then In the MIDDLE of texting dad I got a text from Shawn, sayin how he enjoyed that fuck session and then I told him that I WANTED SECONDS! And he just so happen to be off work today so it was once again BLESSED!! So around noon I hear the doorbell, it was Shawn and I told him how I was still horny and wanted more!!! So then we went to my room and closed the door, and as Shawn was about to do his thang, I began to grab his ass, rubbing it just like he did mine, and he was thick too, so I said...

"I'm hungry, I want that...."

"Do you THANG nigga..." he said

Then he laid on his stomach, and as I saw that thanksgiving turkey sized ass I squeezed it and then he let me do the honors of pulling off his underwear and then I dived in, he arched it a lil higher for perfect eating, and then I was kinda sloppy, I never really ate booty before but the way he was moaning I think I was doing a good job....then Shawn decided to repay me by doing his mouth magic...

"NIGGA that felt good, now you got me hungry boy gimme that ass....AN arch it high!" He said

Then I did what Daddy said and stuck my ass up as high as a mountain, he then just poked my hole with TONGUE and I clinched my booty, then I closed my eyes and behold SLURPING, SUCKING AN LIP ACTION IT HAD ME SO......OHH I NO WORDS, THEN OUT OF NOWHERE HE SUCKED MY DICK FROM THE BACK!!! I WAS AT THE POINT OF NO RETURN BY THAT POINT,

"DADDDY DADDY PLEASE STOP!" I COULDNT HANDLE IT

"Naw babe I got more...."

Then he pulled out his dick and I felt the tip again, but this time he started rubbing his TIP ON MY HOLE AND AFTER 6 MINUTES OR SO I FELT HIS CUM DRIBBLE ON MY BLANKET, HE WAS BREATHING HARD ASF HE HAD TO TAKE A MOMENT.....BUT IT WAS SUCH A GREAT SENSATION THAT HE DID IT AGAIN AND JUST RUBBED HIS TIP ON MY BOOTYHOLE AND WE BOTH WAS MOANING AS HE WAS DOING IT THEN HE CUMMED AGAIN AND THEN WHISPERED IN MY EAR...

"I love you nigga...."

THEN Shawn was worn out and after we chilled in my bed fooling around I kinda lost track of time and saw it was 7:30, my parents will be here soon so Shawn KISSED me as if he was leaving for the army and left! And then after he left I wiped the cum off so my nosy mom wouldn't notice. Finally my parents came home, I hid my booty shorts, and just was on laptop like normal, and then I got a text from Shawn.....

"YOU BAE FR FR 😍😍😘 YO BOOTY GOT A NIGGA HAPPY LIKE CHRISTMAS AND THE WAY YOU TAKE DICK😍😍 I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE 👬😘"

THE END.......