Dreamin Bout You

I just got a job with Fedex, i needed extra money for Christmas so I had to go all the way across the bay! I had to work with a partner an all the guys standing around were tacky, kinda old an smoking newports

I just got a job with Fedex, i needed extra money for Christmas so I had to go all the way across the bay! I had to work with a partner an all the guys standing around were tacky, kinda old an smoking newports....it such a turn off! So I was expecting some ugly man who would make this crappy job even more crappy, but in the delivery truck came this guy Jose, an he was FINE, cute ass Puerto rican dude and he introduced himself and I let my guard down, he made the job fun an we became freinds......when I went to bed I was tired asf, and just got naked an hit the sack, didnt even bother to shower just had my whole room smellin like dick! But i had qute a dream,

In my dream i was in IHOP and it was just me, then my waiter came and it was mf JOSE, and he was shirtless, and he came up to me with his caramel ass!

"we havin a special tonight, a nice juicy ass!"

THEN THIS BOY GOT ON THE TABLE AN LIFTED HIS LEGS, HE PUT THEM KNEES BACK AND SHOWED OFF HIS PRETTY HOLE, AND THEN HE TOLD ME TO DIVE IN AND GET THE STRAWBERY SYRUP, DRIZZLE IT JOSE'S HOLE, AND I DIVED IN TONGUE ALL IN HOLE AN ALL THAT, I WAS LKE A WINDHSEILD WIPER!

"(MOANS) EAT THAT ASS BOI, UGH, UGH,"

THE DEEPER I STUCK MY TONGUE IN HIM, HE MOANED LOUDER AND THEN HE WAS BOUT TO NUT, I FELT THIS RUSH OF FLUID AND THE DREAM WAS OVER, I WOKE UP AND I SAW CUM ALL OVER MY SHEETS!

I realized that I had a very wet dream, I didnt know what it was but he was just so cute....oh god help me! I was cruising twitter one day, looking for porn to buss to and then I came across this guy showing his thick ass....yoooo I recognize those caramel big arms anywhere, it was JOSE!! He had a freak twitter and I was showing off his ass and dick, even had vids of him fucking this bottom and drilled his hole till the boy was crying! I was grabbin my dick so much, even at work on break I had to search up his vids an cum on myself. Jose then told me his fam was having a christmas party and asked if I wanted to pull up, so I said yeah....

I came over and it was cool, those christmas cookies was real good, but all I could glance at was the big cookie in the room which was Jose. suddenly Jose's mom accidently spilled some wine on him and it messed up his white shirt, so he took it off, and ooooooooh, that body, I felt a growth in my pants, I had to excuse myself

"Uh wheres your bathroom?" I asked

"Oh its up stairs man?"

I went, I couldnt let them see how brick I was, I saw some cocoa butter and had to pull my dick out!! I was so entralled with thoughts of him I was shooting everywhere! I was groaning, till Jose came upstairs an heard thru the door my pleasing myself.

"Hey Um you okay?"

"Oh yeah yeah Im good....I couldnt hold in whew that wine goes thru me!"

"You want me to drive you home?

"Awww thanks,"

"Yeah I gotta get away from mami for a minute she embarassin me."

Me an Jose was in his car, an then he brought up somethin,

"I know what you were doing in the bathroom,"

"Oh for real...."

"You was beating your dick, lookin at me"

"I saw your Twitter, you're too sexy like I was masturbating 5 times today! God did good makin you!"

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN JOSE KISSED ME! LIKE HE WAS ALL IN MY MOUTHHH!! HE TOLD ME HE BEEN WANTED ME!! I WAS SHOOK.....THEN BOTH US GOT HARDDD! WE PULLED INTO THIS MALL PARKING LOT AN JOSE RECLINED MY SEAT! OH SHITT! HE KISSED ON DOWN MY BELLY AN CAME TO MY DICK, HE GAVE ME A GOOD STROKE!! HE PLAYED WITH MY BALLS AN I FELT HIS HANDS ON EM......HE SUCKED ON MY NECK IN THE PROCESS AN THEN, I UGH UGH UGH UGH AHHHHHHHH, OH I CAME AGAINNN. JOSE THEN GOT ON TOP OF ME AN I FELT THIS DICK STUCK DOWN MY THROATTTT! I WAS GAGGING AS I COULD SMELL HIS PUBES, MY DROOL WAS OVERFLOWING AN HE SMASHED MY THROAT LIKE A GURLS PUSSY! THEN HE STARTED TO GRUNT, AN MY THROAT COULDNT TAKE ANYMORE GAGGING, HE BUSSED A BIGGGG NUT AN I FELT IT DRIP DOWN MY ESOPHAGUS!!

"you like how it taste...." Jose asked

"It was delicious, listen tommorow at work on that delivery truck, I might need your help to find this TIGHT spot in the back!

"Find it, or poke it?"

"Poke it, like you did that loud bottom on Twitter

"(Chuckle) LEMME TAKE YO NASTY ASS HOME!"