MY BFF AND HER BOYFREIND....AND SIDEPEICE

Okay y'all know ATL is filled with DL boys all over the damn place, and in my high school almost all the niggas are DL, this one footballer I see in cafeteria he around all these girls, but when I go to my 6th period class I see him and his boytoy...

Okay y'all know ATL is filled with DL boys all over the damn place, and in my high school almost all the niggas are DL, this one footballer I see in cafeteria he around all these girls, but when I go to my 6th period class I see him and his boytoy all up on each other in the back!

I had a couple of boys who were taken try to come on to me, but they was all fuckboys like they just wanted a quick suck an fuck and then they just go back to they girl like they just didn't get with a gay nigga! But today I was with my bestie Dameesha, she been my day one since 2011 and we gon graduate together and go to the same college too! But she's been goin out with this fine ass nigga Corbel 😍😍 CHILE CORBEL WAS SEXY ASF LOOKIN LIKE A SEXY CARAMEL FRAPACHINO! I wanted to screw him so bad I mean I was just so attracted to him, but I knew if I fucked him Dameesha would be super upset and that would ruin our friendship.

But during lunch while I was sitting at my chair all myself cuz I'm an introvert, Corbel all of a sudden came AN sat next to me with his fine ass!

"Yo what's up!" Said CORBEL

"Omg NIGGA you scared me, ain't you supposed to be with Dameesha?"

"Look I gotta ask you something...." he asked

"What?"

"You like boys?"

"Yes I do why?

"I was wondering, can you come over to my place..."

As soon as he said that I was in shock, I mean here my girlfriends fine man is asking ME to come over.....THIS NIGGA DL TOO....my mind wanted to say no but when I saw him in grey sweats.....

"Sure I'll come over, I'll be there at 5," I said all giddy that imma be with a sexy ass nigga...ALONE

So it was after 5, and I drove my car to Corbels house which wasn't far from my besties house, but I parked my car in the corner tryna be all secretive an shit. Anyway I knocked on the door and standing right there was CORBEL all shirtless and sexy AS FUCKKK! He saw me standing there wearing my Booty shorts and he instantly liked it, givin my ass a loud smack, then he came up from behind and whispered those words....

"Drop them pants..." he said softly

"Yesss Daddy..." my voice trembling

Then as Corbel was taking of my shirt, I was wondering about Dameesha and if she might bust in on us fuckin, but CORBEL told me that she was at work but he started to spill tea on my bestie. He said that she was kinda boring in bed, I mean she was cute but....her PUSSY WAS KINDA DRY, I MEAN SHE CANT RIDE DICK TO SAVE HER LIFE AND HER HEAD GAME SO BAD THAT WHEN SHES FINISHED  CORBEL GOES TO THE BATHROOM AN BEATS HIS MEAT TO GAY TUMBLR WITH VASELINE!

"I didn't know she was that bad, she my girl but damn...." I was so surprised

"Yeah that's why I called on you, I got tired of beating my meat to boy pussy when....it was right in front of me," said Corbel as he started grabbing my waist

Then we started kissing and Corbel started to fondle my chest, rubbing my chest slowly and getting me hard as fuck! Then Corbel put my hands on his long dick and I decided to give him that gay boy magic.....I got on my knees and  sucked the monster, CHOKING ON THAT DICK LIKE A POPEYES BISCUIT! CORDEL WAS MOANIN HARD AS HELL I MEAN HE WAS GRABBIN MY HEAD AND THEN WHEN HE CUMMED I KEPT ON SUCKIN AND HE COULDNT HANDLE IT AT THAT POINT HE HAD TO PULL HIS DICK OUT MY MOUTH!"

"Gawdamn NIGGA, Im speechless..." he said tryna to regain his breath

Corbel then told me to go to the room and I did, then he came back with ICING and a strawberry and I kinda knew what he wanted....my ass was already plump AN fat like a Publix cake, And Corbel was hungry.....

"That's a nice phat ass....arch that shit baby!" He said

I did what Daddy said, I gave him my pound cakes and he smacked them HARD! I was anticipating his next move, then he got a BLOB of icing and rubbed my Phattylicious bootycheeks wit it! He just went into every lil part even my hole! THEN HE SQUEEZED IT AN SUDDENLY BURRIED HIS FACE INTO MY ASS, AS I FELT HIS THICK LIPS DEVOURING MY BOOTY I WAS MOANING HARDDDD, PRACTICALLY SCREAMING! BUT HE WASNT DONE YET, HE GOT THE STRAWBERRY AND RUBBED IT DIRECTLY ON MY BOOTYHOLE! THIS WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME, I WAS SCREAMING IN PLEASURE AND THEN AFTER 2 MAYBE 3 MINUTES I BUSSED ALL ON HIS BED......AN EVEN AFTER HE WAS DONE I WAS STILL MOANING!

But then suddenly, we heard the doorbell, so Corbel left me phased out on the bed and went to see who it was IT WAS DAMEESHA!

"Quick hide in the closet!

"Why?"

"It's Dameesha she here!"

"Oh shit!

Then I ran into the closet and hid deep in the clothes which were kinda funky and his shoes omg they was stank but I kept it quiet, meanwhile Dameesha came into the house and saw her man putting on his pants,

"What you doing?" She asked

"I was just gettin ready to hang wit my boy I thought you was at work?"

"I got off early....I thought you might wanna get busy AN have some of my yummy pussy!"

"Well you are a freak in the sheets but how bout we go out to Cheesecake Factory an then we can fuck,!"

"Oooh I likes that, LETS GO!"

But then as dameesha was on her way out she saw fresh cum on Corbels bed sheets not knowing he was fuckin with her gay bestie

"Is that cum on yo bed?"

"Yeah I was just beatin my meat that's all!"

"I hope you got some left?"

"Bae don't worry bout it besides we gon make a bigger mess when we get back.." said a Lying ass Corbel as he kissed Dameesha on her neck

Then as they finally left I was trying to hold my breath but I cloudnt help it the stank was too much! And I busted out the closet but then I heard somebody come in so I ran back into the closet but it was Corbel..

"I thought you was gone?" I asked

"Listen i ain't got much time I left the door unlocked and we goin out to eat....don't tell nobody!" Said Corbel as he ran out the door

Then as they left I MADE SURE THE COAST WAS CLEAR, then I bolted out of there got in my car and drove home! When I got home I was in my room just thinkin bout how I let this happen....BUT THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT DICK AND I REALIZED IT WAS THE BEST THANG EVERRRR!!!!

THE END....