is that Sophia?

Meliodas hawk and Elizabeth were all walking in a Forest and seen a fast object coming their way. "Get in back of me Elizabeth ", Meliodas yelled.they all went to protect Elizabeth even hawk .Then the object known as the eighth sin came walking out of the shadows having a smirk on her face saying "well captain it's nice to see you too". Everyone was shocked to see the eighth sin . everyone(Meliodas and hawk) except Elizabeth went and hugged the eighth sin named Sophia. We missed you Sophia!!! They yelled."i missed you guys too so how have you been?" she asked."we have been fine and you" Meliodas said."im fine too so where is king"."well umm king is dead well that's the rumor.(Meliodas) said. "Ok and who is this Meliodas your girlfriend?" Sophia asked." No this is princess Elizabeth". "Oh you sure you pervert of a captain. said Sophia.Lets party!!! Meliodas yelled!!! . Elizabeth said "it's nice to meet you lady Sophia I wanted to know if you wanted to go back to the kingdom please my father need you please". Sophia's bangs was covering her eyes and Elizabeth noticed and panicked and said "I'm sorry please forgive me ". "It's ok let's get going"(Sophia). Then they went in the boar hat. Meliodas said "do you wanna join us ". "Sure " then Meliodas and Sophia started drinking ale . Out of nowhere Meliodas grabs Sophia's butt and she punches him.he flew and Elizabeth went and asked are you ok sir Meliodas and he said I'm fine.