meeting the captain

One day Elizabeth was running from the guards. "Hey wait your one of the eight deadly sins ",said one of the guards. Elizabeth ran and ran and found a boy with blonde hair and a green sword then Meliodas came a beat all the guards . "Thank you", said Elizabeth and the blonde headed boy smiled at her(I'm not good at these stories😌😌)."I'm Elizabeth and I'm looking for sir king ,lady Sophia and also the eight deadly sins" Elizabeth said. Why is that he asked ? "I have to stop the holy Knights and bring back lady Sophia to the kingdom". Meliodas was confused on why she had to bring back the eighth sin of power." Hey do you want to travel to find the eight deadly sins with me and I promise that we will stop the holy knight even if you die on the way I will still keep that promise" Meliodas said.elizabeth was excited so she squealed and hugged Meliodas and said thank you,thank you,thank you repeatedly.All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and another guard said come out one of the eight deadly sins are there and I'll give you thirty seconds."no need said Meliodas and then Meliodas told hawk to come down from upstairs.aww a pink piggy screamed Elizabeth while hugging the pig."my name is hawk and you? Asked hawk. Elizabeth was a bit surprised to find a talking pig but said her name." It's Elizabeth she said. The guard started to count and Meliodas opened the door and told hawk to put on some armor on. So hawk put it on and said who called me sir hawk one of the eight deadly sins order of waists disposals". (A/n Idk I'm making it up so yea.) The guard looked at the pig in disbelief and then said there is no such order. Meanwhile Elizabeth snook out the back of the tavern and ran out."hey a girl is running from the back let's go get her ". The guard said and the captain said wait for me. Elizabeth ran as fast as she could and hawk out of nowhere comes to get the guard's and pushes them out the way until Finally the captain was left and hawk pushed him off the cliff."ahhhh"yelled the captain."sorry mr.wannabe but I earned twice as much dinner tonight" said hawk.then sir twiggle came and waved his sword and Meliodas,hawk and Elizabeth fell but as they were falling Meliodas rescued then and the captain of the guards."How dare you live without my say so."said sir twiggle."who asked you anyway" said hawk.meliodas said to Elizabeth on my mark you run ok"."ok" said Elizabeth.go said Meliodas.then Elizabeth ran and sir twiggle yelled conclusion!!!!and Meliodas jumped and pushed Elizabeth out the way and she started crying.why are you still here I don't to hurt you that's why I don't you to be in my problems anymore not when I don't know your name Elizabeth said crying.meliodas had a flashback of Liz his best friend and smiled a bit. Meliodas if you really wanna know he said. Elizabeth gasped at the mark on Meliodas's arm.he got up and said Meliodas the dragon of wrath . Then sir twiggle and Meliodas fought and Meliodas won.then they went back to the tavern.