the boar hat

Gowther's POV
We are back at the boar hat we were in business and I was helping out but then all of a sudden Boom!!! We looked out the window and someone steals Elizabeth and Sophia was flying though the window with all these cuts and bruises so we went yo the hospital. (I changed it up)

Meliodas's POV
I seen Sophia fly on here hurt after Elizabeth was stolen and we had to
Take her to the nearest hospital so we are rushing to get to a hospital and we finally found one and got her there quick. As Sophia is laying down knocked unconscious I just looked at her worried. Then she finally woke up after a few minutes I was happy that she did but then I had to leave and I told the doctor to watch over her,then I left.

Sophia's POV
I woke up in a hospital and and seen the doctor talking with a alien or something and I tried to get up but I was knocked unconscious again. Then I felt a liquid in my mouth and it was poison so I didn't feel so good and I heard Meliodas come back and asked was I OK but I couldn't answer. Then that alien thingy was talking to him and meli started to fight him and he escaped.(Elizabeth is here now but she's quiet)

Elizabeth's POV
I was taken and I wonder why is  Sophia here in the hospital,did she get really hurt. I hope she will be OK and sir Meliodas is really worried I thought as I frowned. But I'm happy someone does care though. She's my friend but I wish I could help but I'm useless.(king and Gowther are somewhere)

Narrator's POV
After Sophia recovered they (eight deadly sins) all went to go fight and went to the boar hat exhausted and went to sleep except Sophia. She just wanted to sing herself to sleep and she did. (Diane was outside when Sophia was hurt)

The song:

All the sins included Elizabeth heard Sophia and enjoyed her singing and they went to sleep.