Chapter four

Chapter four

----------------------

"AHHHHH!!!" I yell "WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

I grab the pillow and start hitting Henry repeatedly. "GET!" I hit him "OUT" I hit him "OF!" I hit him "MY!" I hit him again "BED!" and I hit him for the last time.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?!" I yell. "Would you stop that!?" Henry says to me. "NO!" I yell and I realize that I'm on the top bunk bed, so I did what any normal person would do I pushed him off.

And as always he lands with a THUNK. "Why did you do that!" he says and clutches his arm. "Oh don't be such a baby." I tell him. "It's only about..." I think for a moment. "Five feet five?" I guess. "I've fallen off worse."

"But." I say." That doesn't answer the question why on earth were you in my bed?!" I say. "BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU YOU IDIOT! YOU WERE HAVING A NIGHTMARE!" He says harshly.

Now that I think about it I do have those frequently.

"No need to be so harsh Henry, not a morning person are we now?" I say shaking my head in a disapproving manner.

"Me? You're telling me I'm harsh? YOU WERE HITTING ME WITH A PILLOW AND THREW ME OFF THE BED!" He yells.

All the sudden an old married couple walked by us observing the scene. "Young love." Says the old man chuckling. "They make it so dramatic."

And linked his arm with his wife's, both chuckling. "Oh no we're not..." I start out but the old lady interrupts. "It's ok even I had my problems when I just got married." She laughs.

"Wait, what?" I say "Married? We're not..." But this time Henry butts in. "Yes we were just married a month ago isn't that right sweetie?" he says coolly with an evil grin on his face.

"We are on our honeymoon right now." He says with a wider smile. "Oh that's just grand! What's your name sweetie?" she says.

"My name..." I say slowly "Yes you do have one, right!" The old lady says. "Her name is Piper." Henry says for me. "Thank you Henry." I say through gritted teeth.

"Oh you two just make an adorable couple! Oh and I love your name, Scottish is it? It makes sense." She says.

"Well" The old man says. "We better be going now good bye Henry, Piper."

He says and they walk out the door like it never happened. "You are such a good lier." I say sarcastically. "And you have a great angry face." He says

" Has anyone ever told you that you blush a lot!" But I can't help it when I blush.

I realize that I just woke up and saying my hair is a mess would be an understatement. I put my long orange hair in a braid and tie it with a rubber band. I pull out my suit case and start rummaging through it to find my outfit for the day. I find a long sleeve blue shirt and a pair of white jeans with a grey leather jacket. I grab my bag and head to the bathroom.

Luckily nobody's there at the time. I walk in and change as quick as I can and then brush my teeth and do everything else I need to do and realize that this is really boring and I'm really tired.

So I do what any normal person would do I turn on the cold water and splash my face. "AHH!" I yell "COLD COLD COLD!" And quickly grab a towel. I wipe my face and put on some mascara and a little blush.

And then I hear a ticking. Like a clock except every tick grows louder until I'm sure that Henry can hear it at the bunk bed. I look around the bathroom trying to figure out what the ticking noise is. I look in the cabinets and in the mirror but still don't find anything. Then I look behind the shower curtain.

I see a small device and a lot of wires hooked up to it I turn it over. It has a time on it. 2:34 it says and counts down. A sudden realization hits me. It's a bomb.

I race to the door and try to open it. It's bolted shut from the outside. "HENRY!" I yell "HENRY! HELP ME! SOMEONE!! PLEASE!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. " HENRY HENRY!!!"

I say and bang my fist on the door. "SOMEONE HELP ME!! PLEASE!!!" And then I hear footsteps. "Hello? HELLO HELP PLEASE IM IN HERE HELP!!" I yell and see the doorknob twist and turn.

"What have you gotten your self into this time Piper?" he says. "HENRY THERES A BOMB IN HERE AND ITS ABOUT TO GO OFF." I yell frantically. He doesn't answer.

"What time does it say." And his voice is barely a whisper. "Um... it's 1:13" I say." Get the door open!" I yell.

"Stand back." He says and I can hear the cock of a pistol. He shoots the gun straight at the doorknob and it breaks off. He opens the door and comes in. "Where is it?" He says and I point to the shower.

He grabs the bomb and sprints to the nearest window. He try's desperately to break the window but it won't open. "Here let me help." I say and roll the window down.

" Oh thank you." he says and looks at the bomb. "You'll never escape me." A whisper says. "What?" I say and look around Henry has the same confused look on his face but it soon turns to horror.

"Oh no he found us." Henry says and mutters something under his breath. Then the bomb speaks. 3...2...1... and Henry throws it across the room and it explodes sending me and Henry flying. The last thing I can remember is Henry flying into a wall and slumping to the ground.

----------------------

Hullo I'm very tired sorry if I got boring in this chapter I get writers block a lot. Who do y'all think the whisper is? I know who it is. Well duh I'm the writer. Any way VOTE COMMENT!!! And how on earth do you put a picture on this chapter I want to show you what Piper looks like but I don't know how to put it on!!! I have my little sister help me on this story and I call her my "blogger" if you have seen sherlock you will get it. I FORGOT TO TELL YOU WHAT PIPER LOOKS LIKE! Man :( well she has orange hair and freckles all over her face and she has grayish blueish eyes. And Henry has brown hair brown eyes. DONE!! VOTE COMMENT!! GIVE THANKS TO MY LITTLE "BLOGGER" AND EVERYONE WHO HELPES ME YAY!! And if you haven't see frozen it is one of the best disney movies. SO VOTE COMMENT.

Goodnight my people.