Chapter twelve

Chapter 12

------------------

My head is telling me it's a dream but my body's telling me it's real.

In one swift move I manage to escape the blond scientists grip. (Which is actually really tight) and look him straight in the eyes.

"How... what...?" I manage to get out but then my eyes grow large as I put the puzzle together.

"You knew?!" I spit. "And you didn't tell me! Why?"

He carefully avoids my gaze and stares at the ground.

"Fine!" I yell gaining my composure. "If you won't tell me or stop this then I will!" I start to walk away when Henry gets on the podium.

"Henry!!" I scream. And I push through the maze of people hoping to get to him. But the maze is too great, I stumble and fall still looking for a way to climb up there.

Then it hits me. The tree. It's tall enough so I can see a path.

I tear through the people and make my way towards the tree. The branches are thick and large so they will easily support my weight.

Once I get to seeing level I scout out the nearest and quickest path and start to climb down.

Henry steps onto the spot.

I run and cut through as many people as I can. My mind is racing.

The man places the rope around his neck.

I tear even faster.

"Any last words?"

I sprint to him and reach the podium.

He shakes his head.

And the floor comes out beneath him.

Everything happens in slow motion. The people moving around like it never happened, the wind blowing the trees. Then reality comes back.

I look at the man who has just pulled the floor from underneath Henry. And before I know it I'm running to him. A cold stone of revenge sets in my heart as I run even faster.

But I'm stopped by two hands holding me down.

"Let me go! You don't understand you have to let me go!!" I scream and cry at the same time. I sink to the ground with no energy left in me as arms envelop around me. "It's okay. Everything's going to be okay." The voice says and I just keep crying and crying till there's nothing left to cry.

The blond scientist (who was the person) carried me up to the room and laid me on the bed.

In a matter of seconds I was out.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey!! Sorry it took me so long to update and how it was a short one. Last days of 8th grade! I'm so excited to go into high school!! Anyway I'm so happy to all those who commented!!! I really took them into consideration and they helped me to write today. This chapter is dedicated to @kinkers1 for all her troubles and worries, hey at least you aren't like Henry. Anyway VOTE COMMENT!! It means the world to me seriously. No joke. Anyway have fun!!

Goodnight my people.