Chapter six

Chapter six

---------------------

I wouldn't even call it sleep that I had last night. More like myself wallowing in self pity for everything I did. The nurse comes in at 8 am precisely, probably because she will lose her job if she makes one more mistake like last night.

"Good morning! are we feeling any better today?" She asks in a happy oh-so cheerful voice. I sit there and stare tiredly at her until she feels uncomfortable. "Well then I'll take that as a yes. Would you like to see the boy across the hall? He's made quite a recovery! They didn't expect him to last a week ha! Well that showed them, I'm guessing he will live. For now." She says as if impressed by herself.

Wait what?! Henry's going to live?! "Yes" I say to the nurse. "I would like to see the boy across the hall I you don't mind." I say trying to control my excitement.

I let out a huge sigh of relief to see that Henry's going to be ok.

"Um, nurse?" I say. "How long have we been here?" And I start to think that's it's only been a couple of days. "Oh you've been here a week maybe two. I think either you were asleep or you were in a coma, I don't know I'm just here to check on you."

Ugh a week maybe two. I was supposed to be at uncle Bens and aunt Cara's about today or a couple days ago. "Do you have a phone?" I say looking to call my uncle.

"Yes we have one down the hall to your left." The nurse says. "Would you like a wheel chair?" and I think about it for a moment. And shuffle in my bed seeing how bad the pain is. Not so bad, at lest not as bad as yesterday. But still I don't have to move much so I'll take it.

"Yes that would be great thank you." I say sitting up in my bed as the nurse grabs the wheelchair and hauls it across the room over to me. She places it right next to the bed and I slide over into it.

She takes the handles and pushes the door out of the way, taking the wheelchair and walking it out the door and into the hallway.

I grab the phone from the phone booth and start dialing their number into it. I hear the sound of the receiver on the other end and talk. " Hello?" I say and wonder if they even picked up the phone. "Hello?! Is this Piper?" says a frantic voice. "Yes I'm fine I'm in the hospital there was an accident on the train, I'm good." I say and they quiet down.

"Do you need us to pick you up?" Aunt Cara says. "Umm..." I start then look at Henry's door. "Actually I think I can take a rental car or a bus, if that's alright with you." I say. "Yes but are you sure you want to? You just got into a train wreck." She says sounding concerned. "Yeah I'll be fine." I say not focused on her. "I have to go see you soon." I say and hang up the phone before she can answer.

I ask the nurse to wheel me back into the room when all the sudden three nurses rush into Henry's room. "What's going on?" I ask one of the nurses. "He's awake." She answers me.

Great.

-----------------------

So do y'all like it? sorry it's so short.

You're welcome MACKENZEE he doesn't die.

So if you're going to read this you might want to vote cuz I love when y'all vote. Seriously I have 113 reads and 29 votes. LETS KEEP THE VOTES FLOWING HERE.

Vote comment the usual.

I have big plans for the next chapters.

Does wattpad include other countries too? like Australia or england?

Oh and if you know how to put a picture on the chapter please explain it to me I have a great picture for Piper and want to put it on but don't know how.

Goodnight my people