Chapter three

Chapter three

--------------------

The nightmares, there here again. I don't know how to control them. I've had them before but not this bad. In my dream I see my mother swinging on the swing in the park. Suddenly two men come up and grab her and all three disappear at once. "Mother?" I say "MOTHER?!" I yell desperately. "MOTHER!" I yell and I sink to my knees, my hands in my face as the salty tears roll down.

I look over and my dad is smiling at me a few meters away. "Daddy?" I whisper. "Is it really you?" He smiles again and nodded his head. I smile too and start to stand up when a pair of arms grabs me.

"LET ME GO!" I say but the arms hold my arms down. "DADDY!" I yell but he is held by other men, the same ones who took mother. "No, no, no!" I say and all at once they take out a double bladed knife with a dragon handle and plunge it into his stomach. "NO NO NO!" I cry out "YOU CANT DO THIS AGAIN! NOT TO ME NOT TO MY FAMILY!"

And he starts to sink down to the floor. Blood is gushing from his wound, it stains his shirt. He sinks to his knees and stares at me. "Daddy?" I ask. "LET ME GO, LET ME GO!" I yell at the pair of arms holding me back. Daddy smiles at the sky and thuds to the floor. "NO! NOT AGAIN!" I scream, but the men are coming closer.

They step over daddy's body with a murderous smile on their face. I try to move but the arms are holding my arms behind my back so I can't move. They come closer and take the dragon knife out and plunge it into my stomach as they did with daddy's.

I gasp for air as my stomach starts pooling blood. I shut my eyes and concentrate on waking up. I slowly open my eyes and I'm looking straight into pair of chocolate brown eyes.

I carefully observe my surroundings and see that the pair of eyes are Henry's, he's pinning me down with his hands on top of my wrists on the bed. His right knee is to the left of my waist and the left knee is to the right of my waist. And he's sitting on me, he sure isn't light.

"How bad was it?" I ask but it's more like a demand. He stares off into the distance. "How bad was it!" I say and he turns his head. I see a bruise where his cheek is.

He let's go of my arms and sits on the backboard next to me. "Did I do that to you?" I say and there may be a little bit of concern in there. I lift my hand up to his cheek and softly brush it. And as soon as I touch it he winces in pain.

"You were screaming and thrashing around up here and you kept yelling mother and daddy." He says and then gulps." So I went up to find you but you weren't here. I found you on the floor and when I checked on you, well you weren't breathing so I dragged you up here and then you started breathing again but you kept thrashing and telling people to stop. You hit me but I managed to pin you down. You're a fighter if I ever saw one." He finishes.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any sort of pain. Thank you for helping me." I say and take a deep breath. "Would you like to talk about it?" he says and looks at me. "No, not right now, I'm sorry." I say. He looks down and starts to move away.

"Wait!" I say. "Um... I was wondering if you could maybe...stay with me for the rest of the night?" I ask. "If you want to." I finish saying. "Yeah sure if you want me to." He says. And comes over by me and lays down. There is a big gap separating us so don't think anything happened.

I didn't think I would feel any safer than I felt tonight.

----------------------------------------------------

Hullo sorry that this chapter is so short. I have very big plans for the next one:) any way I hoped you liked it!

VOTE!!! COMMENT!! Seriously guys it's like Christmas all over again. AND I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Ok so first big plans second VOTE COMMENT ok? do it.

Goodnight my people