Chapter 1: The Draft

Hey, this is my first ever book so ya hope you like it. Comment and share :) btw... This IS NOT a true story and the names of the NFL draft except the spokesperson.

Hi, my name is Jason Willette Jr.,I am in college in Michigan.I just finished football there. I had to pack my things and go to Chicago for the NFL draft! The first pick was by the Bears. I really didn't want to go there. But as long as I'm an NFL player, I'm cool with it. Besides, there's no way I'm gonna get picked first in the NFL draft. I mean, I went to college in Michigan for god sakes. Remember Tom Brady?, well I do. He went to the same college as me and he got picked in the 6th round by the New England Patriots. Well, at least he went to a fantastic team and brought them to 3 Super Bowl victories. He's an all-star! Well I'm going to Chicago right now with my dad, Jason Sr. and my two best friends, they're like my brothers because we know a lot about each other. They're brothers, and there names are Cameron Moholland and Dereck Moholland. Cameron plays for the Seattle Seahawks and Dereck plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Actually, NFL players can't go to the NFL draft with someone who is possibly getting drafted unless they're family. But the Steelers almost didn't let Dereck come.

I'm in Indiana. About halfway to the draft and I'm really nervous. I don't see why we couldn't go through Wisconsin. Wisconsin is the longer way to get there, and if we could've took that way, I could've talked to Cameron and Dereck longer but, oh well, there should be time during the draft, well hopefully at least.

We have just arrived at the draft!!! I'm so exited but nervous. My dad, Cameron, Dereck, and I went to sit in the 5th row. I can't believe it!, I'm at the United Center for the NFL draft, at the Chicago Bulls stadium! Chris Berman comes out and says, "Thank You for coming to the 2020 NFL draft. I'm so shaky waiting to see who I might get drafted by. Then he says, "In the first pick of the 2020 NFL draft, your Chicago Bears select.... I'm gonna lose it! Then he said, "The Wide Receiver from Texas A&M, Adam Grett. Ok, I was depressed but exited at the same time. Then he says, "In the second pick of the 2020 NFL draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select.... The Quarterback from Syracuse, Trevor Montgomery. Wow!, this is hard. He says, "In the third pick of the NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select.... The Wide Receiver from Michigan.... That had me going!, me and Cameron on the same NFL team! He said, "Jason Willette" Yea! Me and Cameron are on the same team!! My dad gives me a big hug and says, Yes Jay!, Yes! Then Dereck gives me a hug and says, "Ya Man!" I was laughing. Cameron gave me a hug and said, "Welcome to the team bro". Then I was exited. Chris Berman gave me a hug and said, "Congrats kid!" Then I went off the stage wearing my Seattle Seahawks hat.