Chapter 23: SuperBowl 54: Brady vs. Eli III: The Final Half

A/N Hey guys. Please let me know on what book I should do next because I love writing book for you guys. I'm not sure WHEN the final chapter will be but afterwords I'll probably do an epilogue. :) Make sure to check out my new book: Into the Dark. K, hope u guys love this chapter!
We go back to receive the kickoff. They kick it and I kneel it in the end zone. Brady comes out to try to give us our first Super Bowl win and his 4th. We go on the field to start off this final half offense. 1st and 10. Brady snaps it, and hits Dereck for a 12 yard gain. New first down. Brady snaps it, and heaves it immediately down field to Dominic and its caught! Touchdown! Gostowski comes out to kick the PAT. 28-35. We got this!
The Giants end up scoring a field goal to last up the rest of the quarter. So it's 38-28 to start off the 4th. They kick it off and it goes flying out of bounds. Touchback. 1st down. Brady comes on the field. He snaps it, and hand it off to Jacob for a 6 yard gain. 2nd and 4. Brady snaps it, and hit Sherman on a route and Sherman's short for the first. 3rd and 1. Brady snaps it, and throws it long to Me for a 23 yard gain! 1st down. Brady snaps it, and hands it off to Jacob, for a huge 34 yard gain! New first down on the Giants 21. Brady snaps it and just throws it to the end zone expecting somebody to be there. I caught it! Touchdown! Gostowski comes out and hits the PAT. Only down 35-38!
The Giants once again get a field goal out of there possession. There's only 3:21 left in the game. 41-35. Brady comes out on the field. He snaps it, and hits Dereck for a 32 yard gain. On our 51 yard line. Brady snaps it and hits Me for a 6 yard gain. 2nd and 4. Brady snaps it and throws it to Dereck but it's tipped! The Giants CB came out of nowhere and picked it off! No! There's only 2:34 seconds left and we have only one time out. Eli Manning goes on to the field and he hands it off for a 2 yard gain. They let time tick down until the 2 minute warning. Eli comes out and kneels it but a guy's hurt! Our offensive lineman! Coach look at Dom and says, "you're replacing our offensive lineman." Eli comes out and kneels it. 3rd and 6. 12 seconds left ticking. Eli kneels it. We immediately call time out with 9 seconds left. Hopefully we have a miracle and return a punt return. Dominic is still on the Offensive line but is playing offensive line on a punt return. Me and Dereck are on the sides like WR's but are pushing off the blockers like Dom. Sherman's back to receive. They snap it, the punter catches it. Dominic, me, and Dereck, throw off the blockers. Dominic hops over the line and he blocks it! It falls into my arms. I hit the 20! The 10! Someone comes out of nowhere and pops the ball out! Dereck comes up with it and falls into the end zone! Touchdown! Oh my god! Gostowski comes out and kicks the game winning PAT! Everybody tackles Me, Dom, and Dereck. We played a hell of defense to win the Super Bowl! A block by Dom, picked up by me, and a game winning fumble recovery by Dereck as we win 42-41! Super Bowl 54 Champs!