Chapter 5: Cam vs. Newton

Give me a day or so and I'll update. Leave some comments on wht u think of it so far. :D

Were goin up against the Panthers tonight at Gillette stadium for Monday Night. My first ever Monday night game. Were on our way right now. It's a thrill. Last game was shocking. This one's goin to be even harder because it's Cam Newton!

I forgot to say, were coming from Miami so this'll take a while. They made this new rule. No matter what, if the teams who they're supposed to be versing is done their 1 game and you're done as well, u go to the stadium you're supposed to be versing. So technically I'd say us versing the panthers would technically be Wednesday Night Football if there was such a thing.

Well, here we are, Gillette Stadium. I'm ready to roll. The panthers were already there and ready to play. We wanted to practice but coach wouldn't let us and pretty much told us to screw off. What kinda coach does that!!!??? I mean he's a good coach but he needs help!! After this game no matter if we win or lose, I'm gonna talk to the team bout him. I hope we get rid of that screw off.

K, were ready to play I guess. No warm ups no nuttin. We got our jerseys on and were exhausted as hell. The panthers picked heads and it was. They wanted to kick it to us first. As usual, me and Sherman go to the backfield. I grab it and get out to the 17. Now here comes our offense. Cam snaps it, gets it to Dereck. Derecks scrambling to get a first down and he does. We were getting smoked 34-10 at the half. Panthers are gettin ball back to. We forced a punt and now were gonna need to try to comeback like a son of a gun. Cam runs with it and gets far!! We're on their 23 yard line!! Cam snaps it, looks deep to Shaine. He caught it for a touchdown!! Gostowski comes out and hits the PAT. 34-17 with just over 10 minutes to go in the third. We can do this!!