Chapter 22: Superbowl 54 First Half: Brady vs. Eli III

Hey guys this book will be commin to an end soon XC. But let me know on what kind of book I should do next. I'm working on a book called Funny Dirty Jokes. There's 2 of them. One of them is mine, and one is not. The one with obama on the front is. Let me know XD.

We pick heads, and it's tails. Giants elect to receive. We're defending left. We kick it off as they kneel it down for a touchback. They go on to the field as there QB, Eli Manning goes on the field to start off the Super Bowl. He goes on, snaps it, and hits his main target Victor Cruz for a 6 yard gain. Eli snaps it again, and gets sacked by "big man" Vince Wilfork for a 8 yard loss. 3rd and 14. Eli snaps it and throws it deep to Rubin Randle but our CB Darelle Revis bats it away. They're obviously going to punt it. They punt it deep to Dereck since he's the fastest player on our team, and he gets it at our 23 and takes it out 'till bout our 42. 1st and 10, Brady comes out and taking on Eli Manning and the Giants in the Super Bowl for the 3rd time in his career, trying to beat him for once.

Brady snaps it, and hits me for a 7 yard gain. 2nd and 3, he snaps it and hands it off to Jacob as he's short for a first down. 3rd and 1, Brady snaps it, and throws it to Sherman for a 11 yard gain and a first down. On the Giants 34. Brady snaps it, fakes a handoff, and sees me wide open, and hits me! I'm at the 10. I juke out the guy covering me. Another guy comes to the left of me as I spin right. I dive in the end zone! Touchdown! Gostowski comes out to kick the PAT and we're up 7-0.

It's 35-21 at halftime with the Giants kicking our ass. We have to win this. Can we? Well, we'll find out in the second half!