Chapter 13: Playoffs Divisonal Game

We pick heads and it's heads. We want ball first. The chargers stop us at the 26 yard line. Cam heads out. Passes it to me for a 7 yard gain. 2nd and 3. Cam hands it off to Jacob, and he gets a 2 yard gain. 3rd and 1, cam snaps it and hits dereck for a 17 yard gain! 1st and 10 Cam snaps it and finds Shaine for a 23 yard gain! We just started this game and were already whooping them on offense. Cam snaps it, and hands it off to Jacob as he hits the 40... The 30.... The 20.... The 10.... TOUCHDOWN! We're already up 7-0.

We were winning 31-21 at halftime. We gotta win this. It's our only chance to play the broncos in the AFC championship if they win tonight, which I hope they don't. The chargers have come back and put them up 40-34 with :21 seconds to go in the game. It's our ball and we're on their 26 yard line with no timeouts. Cam snaps it and is looking, and he hits Shaine for a 18 yard gain! But he can't get out of bounds. There's :12 on the clock and we're on the chargers 8 yard line. Cam runs up and spikes it. :10 on the clock. Cam snaps it and is looking. He's still looking. He can't find anybody! He just throws it up in the air, and it's catchable by anybody at this point. It's headed for the endzone! I jump up to grab it and there's a guy that hits the back of my legs that makes me do a backflip and I land it. I'm still looking for the ball but there's every player staring right at me. I don't know why. I look in my hands and I see the ball sitting in them. I can't believe it! We won! We beat the chargers 41-40! Woo!!