Chapter 12: Playoffs Divisional Arrival

A few days pass as it's game day. The broncos are playing the colts at 8:30 and we're playing the chargers at 4:25. I hope the broncos get their asses beat. That'd be really great. I'd be the happiest person in the world if they lost. But if we lost, I wouldn't be to happy. It's 3:00 and I get a call from the manager and he tells dad that he needs to make a practice for 4:00 so we'll have 15 minutes of practice and 10 minutes for our game plan. If we win and the broncos lose, we have a free ticket to Super Bowl 54!

We get at the stadium at 3:56 and the chargers are already there on the sideline, making there game plan I assume. We go to the locker room and put our gear on. We've got 15 minutes for practice. We go out and I'm catching cams passes like crazy. Same as sherman and Dereck. Cam has a good, clutch arm as he usually does for big games like this. 15 minutes pass as dad (coach) takes us to the sideline and says,"K guys, we've been to hell and back this season." So I'm telling you guys that you don't have to win. All I'm saying is to play your hearts out tonight." C'mon guys! We can do this!" We go out to the field as I'm ready to kick some charger ass!!!