SIXTEEN

Steph's POV

I hopped out of the shower, throwing on sweatpants and a tank top. I wiped the smeared makeup off if my face and brushed my teeth. I looked at the time and it was 1:00pm.

There was a knock on the door, Who could that be? I opened it and it was Dean. I frowned. I was happy to see him and to know that he was okay from that punch but his liquid courage is what made me angry last night. But then again was it his fault?

"You have some nerve to show your face, Ambrose."

"Just give me 5 minutes to explain myself please." He whispered. I sighed and moved so he could walk in. I shut the door and turned to him.

"So this morning I was told what happened last night and I didn't mean any of it. I was drunk. I thought Seth would stop me but turns out he wanted to see you suffer. But I know I'm not supposed to get that drunk, so I need to take responsibility, I'm so sorry Steph. Everyone makes mistakes while they're drunk."

"Like when you cheated?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"Yes, Just like I cheated. I didn't mean that either. But I didn't mean what I did yesterday? Trust me if I could go back into time and rewind my drinking limit, I would. I really would. Even if you don't forgive me just know I'm getting Orton back. I don't want to do that but he hit me. I didn't know."

"Are you okay?" I asked making him grin.

"Princess I'm fine. The question is are you okay?" He asked. I stayed silent for a minute.

"Princess answer me." He got closer to me.

"No I'm not." I finally answered.

"And why not? Tell me how you're feeling."

"It's just stressful. I want us to get back to the way it was but I'm just scared Dean. I'm so scared. Even though you were drunk last night it showed you didn't want me with anyone else."

"I know baby I'm scared too. I'm scared to lose you again. We can work it out. Anything you want as long as it means I can be with you and get closer to you every step of the way."

"Do you accept my apology?" He asked. I nodded. He cupped my cheek and stared into my eyes. I sighed as he wiped my tears.

"Dean?" I whispered.

"Yes?"

"Never mind it'll be weird if I asked you." I shook my head.

"Just say it." He insisted.

"Can you hold me?" I whispered. He looked at me and grinned.

"Of course I can. You don't have to ask that. I was just about to ask you that. But before I do give me a hug."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and came closer to him. He wrapped his hands securely around my waist and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I sighed again while breathing in his scent.

"I love you Steph."

"I love you too Dean."

We finally pulled away. My mind was racing with thoughts. I wanted Dean so much right now. I looked into his eyes and gave him a smirk. He knew exactly what I meant. He attacked my lips and of course I responded quick. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in. Our tongues mingled together as he picked me up and laid me down without breaking the kiss. He pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"You sure you want to do this?" I took a deep breath and nodded.

"More than anything."

-

-

Vote!

Comment!