TWENTY NINE

Steph's POV

A month and a half has passed, and I felt much better than I did before. The scars on my body have disappeared somewhat. I still have to take pills for pain on my arm even though I removed the cast last week.

I finished up the last touches on the Christmas tree and put the presents up under it. I brought presents for my nieces, nephews, and my parents. For Dean too even if we barely talked. I took a break and made dinner. My whole house was decked with Christmas things and I loved it. But there was one thing that was missing. Dean.

I missed him so much. He hasn't called not once so it's safe to say he's annoyed with me or upset with me. Every time the door knocked I hoped it'd be him but either it was my parents or the mailman with big packages from my online shopping habits.

My phone rang and it was Kaitlyn. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Steph. Merry Christmas. I have a present for you."

"What is it?"

"You'll have to find out yourself." She hung up and I raised an eyebrow. Right after that a knock came to the door. I got up and walked to the door thinking it was her. I opened up and gasped, freezing in place.

It was Dean with a bow on his head and a smile. I screamed and jumped into his arms as he spun me around. He held me tight and laughed.

"I missed you so much princess. He whispered. I didn't say anything and stared at him. I felt like I was going to cry.

"I missed you so much Dean." I finally spoke before kissing him passionately. He returned the same kiss and held me tighter as our kiss lasted for about two minutes. I broke it and got down from him, helping him bring his things in. He walked in and sat his things down.

"Wow, I'm impressed." He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. I kissed him again.

"You missed me? Because I missed you." He asked.mI put my hands on the side of his cheeks.

"I thought you were mad at me for a minute."

"I was for like a week but then I started missing my baby. So I decided to go along with the ignoring you even though it was hard. I then came up with the plan to surprise you for Christmas." He explained.

"Aww you're so cute." I tapped his nose and kissed his lips once more.

"Something smells good in here." He said making his way into the kitchen. I walked behind him and he smiled. I jumped up on the counter as he looked around. He walked over to me and stood in between my legs, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I see your cast is gone. That's a hint you're better." He smiled and I nodded.

"I'm feeling well enough to return next month."

"Good, I miss you on the road. We still haven't got revenge yet because we're waiting for you. They think it's settled down and drama free but then we come back and we attack." He stated with a grin. I nodded and smiled at him. God I loved him so much.

"I love you Dean." I whispered to him.

"I love you too princess." I giggled and took the bow off of his head and tossed it. He tilted my chin up and kissed my lips. I kissed him back of course while I ran his fingers through his hair.

"So after dinner how about desert?" He smirked.

"I'm way ahead of you, babe."

-

Vote!

Comment!

xoxo