The Life of KitCat

I'm just getting home and I begin to wonder where my sister is.

"ANDREA!!!" I shout into the empty house.  I don't get a response and I stare at my feet waiting for some sign of existence in the house.  I'm wearing short athletic shorts and a sports bra, having just come from dance practice.  I grab a water from the fridge and shout again,

"ANDREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"WHAT????"
"WHERE ARE YOU???"
"I'm in the living room," I hear her say from the room next to me.  
"Just checking."

I go upstairs and undress to get in the shower.  I grab my ipod and a towel and I shower for 10 minutes, washing my hair and shaving.  When I get out, I immediately plug my ipod into my ears blocking out the outside world.  I go downstairs and retrieve yet another bottle of water.

"Dre-dre, I need to go to the drug store today," I say.

"Why?" she asks from the living room.

"I need pads," I say.

"You should come in here," she says.  I walk into the living room while looking at my ipod. 

"What?" I say.  I look up to see my sister Andrea sitting on the sofa with a camera in front of her.  That I'm used to, but what I'm not used to is the cute boy sitting next to her.  I immediately feel insecure because of my incredibly scimpy amount of clothing.

"This is Sam." Andrea says.  She keeps talking about him and all I can think about is the amount of clothing that I'm wearing, everything that I did since I've been home.  I've been singing and dancing around and looking like a complete idiot.

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOO????  KITCAT!!!"  Andrea shouts. 

"What?" I say, having not paid attention.

"We're going to get frozen yogurt.  Do you wanna come?" she asks, raising her eyebrows.

"Sure," I say.  "Let me go put some clothes on."