Just Hanging Out

Andrea's P.O.V.

I invited Sam over when he told me he was a fellow youtuber and when I got home, Catherine wasn't there. 

"My sister is probably still at practice," I say. 

He nods and doesn't say anything apart from, 'Let's get started.'  I dig my camera out of my room and go back down the stairs in time to see Sam staring at my sister as she walks inside singing Amy Winehouse's, Rehab.  I smile as she dances around the kitchen in her dance practice outfit, short shorts and a sports bra.  Sam stares at her and I have a feeling that an immediate crush has formed.  Meanwhile, KitCat doesn't even notice that another person is in the house.  I go all the way down the stairs and sit back down next to Sam.  We both watch Cat dance around the kitchen, singing, and she runs up the stairs.  I hear the shower start and I smile as I set up the camera. 

"Is that Catherine? " he asks.

"Ya, but you can call her KitCat or just Cat.  She really likes both," I say.  We begin to film a truth or dare video and ten minutes later, I hear the shower turn off.  Minutes later, Cat runs down the stairs and grabs another bottle of water, chugging half of it in two minutes.  We watch her spin around, dancing and I start laughing.  We have a quick shout conversation before I tell her to come into the living room.  I can see it in her eyes that she freaks out on the inside and on the outside I see her blush.  I invite her out to get frozen yogurt with Sam and I.  She runs upstairs and comes back down in a few minutes.  She's wearing a tee-shirt and a pair of black jeans with a few cute rips in them.

We go out and get the yogurt and just spend the whole afternoon laughing together. 

"Hey Cat," Sam say, "Two of my friends from O2l want to shadow at out school.  Would you mind if they shadowed you?" he asks. 

"I would love to!" she says smiling.  I can't wait to see how this turns out...