8 - timing

chapters will start to get shorter.

delilah

--

"delilah, i'm going out."

"ok."

"delilah, help me."

"ok."

"delilah, can you do this for me?"

"ok."

so to say at the least, i'm fucking tired. shit hasn't stopped bombarding my brain, and i feel my body ready to break. my last job to do today was therapy with dan. that wasn't so bad.

his brown eyes lit up as he saw me, making me smile. admittedly, he was extremely charming. "c'mon let's go."

and so we sat down in the so called 'therapy section', which was just an empty room that they didn't know what to do with.

"How have you been feeling, dan?"

he shrugged, "fine."

"have you been taking any medications?"

he shook his head. "no."

i smiled. "good."

the questions kept on going like that, until it was 7:50pm.

his expressions turned dark. "leave me alone." i furrowed by eyebrows. "what do you mean dan?"

he screamed at me, "GET OUT."

i shook my head, getting up. "i'll send the guards to come and get you, dan. stay safe and please calm down."

he growled and squeezed his eyes closed. as i was walking away, i gathered my thoughts. something was off, and i knew it. no one can change that quickly. it was odd.

we'll see what happens tomorrow.

--

it happened again. as soon as the clock stuck 7:50pm, he was a different person. i had no idea what was wrong with him, but it was something.

---

short and shitty chapter. sorry for not updating in a while, school happened.

the main plot is coming in, so hold on tight

another chapter tonight bc i haven't updated in a while.

tysm for 500, almost 600 reads :)

-Anna