2: Unexpected Encounter

AN: Okay here is the FULL chapter! :D Please Enjoy~

Jacks P.O.V ~

My gaze clings into his warm coca eyes, mesmerized by the sight infront of me. It's as if a magnet was inside of him and it was absorbing me into depths of love. Just as I was about to say something, I noticed a large angry wave smash onto the rock right ontop of him. When the wave cleared I let out a gasp of shock as he suddenly disappeared. I stared into the now, calm ocean, waiting for any sign of life or bubbles that escape to the surface. Nothing. I began to panick and allowed my instincts to kick in as I dove into the now, rather dark sea as the sun began to hide behind the horizon.

As soon as my tail slipped through the salty water I saw a distant object, falling further into the depths of the ocean. I swam full speed, knowing it was the man. As I got closer I realised that he was unconsious, or worse. Gently grabbing him by the waist I began to quickly swim to the surface of the ocean, as soon as my head surfaced the water, I'm able to bring the human up with me. He looked unusually pale as to his normal, more tanned skin tone.

I managed to get close to shore but my tail was preventing me from swimming any further towards the dry sand. So I did something I've never done before, I decided to crawl my way up to the warm dry sand with my tail dragging along. Merrows are not to do this because once we are on land, it's extremely hard to get back, therefore giving anyone a perfect chance to kill. I let out a grunt of exhaustion once my entire body, along with the man, was entirely on the pleasantly warm sand.

The gentle waves still managed to soak half of my tail, preventing me from forming any human legs. I gently set the mans limp body onto the sand, looking for any signs of life. He isn't breathing, I don't know what to do? I lightly tapped his forehead, expecting a grunt or groan, but nothing came out. So I began to shake him as my grip on his shoulders tightend, he eventually gave out a small groan in pain as he gripped his head. I noticed it was bleeding but my worries were cut short when he opened his eyes, those warm, hypnotyzing coca eyes.

He stared wide-eyed at me untill he gabbed my arm, I panicked and feared for the worst so I tried to wriggle out of his grasp and crawl back to the water that I regret coming out of. I grunt in pain as I begin to drag my delicate tail across the sharp shells that scattered around the sand. I didn't know what was going on behind me untill I felt a firm grip on my waist, I squealed for mercy as he tightened his grip so I couldn't escape.

''Wait!'' He yelled out. It sounded like an angel from the highest of heaven had spoken, this man had such a deep, soothing voice. I stopped dead in my tracks, not moving a muscle. Soon I realised that he trusted me enough to let his grip go. My body was screaming at me, ordering me to swim with all my strength, but my soul begged to differ. It was telling me to give this human a chance, his presence alone feels...different. I slowly turned my head to meet with those missed coca eyes, some of my wet green hair getting in the way of my view.

He stood there, staring at me with those warm eyes, an emotion of worry and hope glistening from them. After he was reassured that I wouldn't try to escape, he crouched down to my level, since I was practicly lying on the wet sand.

''Please..don't-don't go...'' He said in a deppressed manner, as if his soul was slowly being consumed by saddness and surrow. I widened my eyes in shock at just how quick he changed from panicked to calm. I tried to speak but my mouth simply hanged open, words struggling to form as they were replaced with awkward mutters.

''Are you able to speak in our language?'' He questioned with his well trained voice, every word was spoken clearly giving no trouble to understand what he was saying. I closed my mouth, reasing I must have looked rediculous and slowly nodded my head, never breaking eye contact. He nodded in thought before speaking once again.