Chapter Five

Over there is Evan everyone! :D I hope you guys like the story.

Comment? Vote? Let me know what you think! Love you all! ♥

~~~~~~~~

Jazz's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~

After Mike told me what happened on the road, I was extremely pissed. Not as much with him though, it was his parents. Surprisingly I was madder at the fact that they just ditched him. They don’t even appreciate the time they could be spending time with him. I sighed. I have no room to talk, considering my parents ditched me too. But, it’s not like we’re kids anymore. We’re in college and going to be starting our own lives…

“Here you go; this was all I could find.” Mike gave me a half smile, snapping me out of my thoughts and handed me the glass of water. I managed to give him a little smile and chug it down greatfully. I didn’t realize how thirsty I was until now.

“Thanks!” I yelled after his retreating figure to the kitchen. I watched him open the freezer and pull of a bag of frozen peas, slam the door shut, and headed over to me. I raised an eyebrow at him. “What’s with the attitude?”

“You seriously have no remaining ice, but you can manage having a few random bags of frozen vegetables?” He said looking at me seriously. I just shrugged.

“My brother likes ice in his alcohol and the frozen vegetables are also his. He practically covers it in melted cheese. So I really don’t get the point… Why do you need ice?” Mike smirked at me and pushed the peas on my swollen ankle with a little too much force. I yelped at glared at him.  He barked out a really loud laugh.

“Nice noise.” He smirked. “Do I get to hear it again later? Possibly, in a better situation?” He moved his hand closer to me, which quickly caught my attention. My face felt hot. Fine if he wants to play this way, then so be it. I spotted the remote to the T.V. on the other side of him. I slowly sat up. Mike thought I was going to leave.

“Oh come on it was-“He quickly quitted down when my chest was practically in his face, my knees on the outside of his thighs. I could have sat down in his lap facing him if I wanted to, but I won’t. I picked up the remote and I felt his hand start up my thigh. I started feeling hot, but quickly shut it out and got off of him, clicking on the T.V. I smirked.

“You wish lover-boy.” I saw from the corner of my eye that he was still in the same position, looking shocked. I found it a little humorous. I set my glass down then put my leg back on the table with the bag of peas.

It was silent as I flipped through the channels on the small T.V., glad that my brother remembered to get it set up this time. I kind of liked the silence it was a bit relaxing. Finally the station I was looking blared through the T.V., making me realize it was dark now. I sighed knowing I wouldn’t get to finish  Power Puff Girls.

I have to get ready for the party. I looked over at Mike and he was staring at the T.V., but he looked lost in thought. It reminded me of Steph, and how she used to yell at me for that. Would Steph hate me for liking Mike? Wait whoa! Liking Mike?! I can’t deny it… but, it still feels weird to admit it. I sighed, I can’t think about this right now. I moved the now-melted bag of peas off my ankle. It felt a bit better, but still some what bruised. I curled into a ball and lay on Mike’s legs. His hand started playing with my hair. It felt so nice… I closed my eyes, it made me feel so much better.