Chapter Nine

Soooo sorry I haven't been posting. I've been studying a lot in math. Thanks for waiting! In this chapter I have one of my fans in here! Playing the part of Allie!

xmusicluverx

Picture of Allie!! ~~~~>

Thank you for your support! :D Very much appreciated.

Please leave a comment and Vote! I'd be ever so greatful! ♥ Thank you bundles ♥

~Juicica~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jazz… can I sheep in your red..” I heard Mike mumble. I halfway opened my eyes and saw him hovering over my head. I frowned a little and let out a loud groan, before flipping over to lie on my stomach.

“That’s cool…” I mumbled before falling asleep again.

Mike’s P.O.V

I stared at Jazz’s sleeping figure in the dark room. The only light was from the moon shining through her curtains. It felt weird being in her room, but her brother told me this is the only place I could spend the night in. That or I leave with my buzz. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I might as well get this over with. I walked over to her bed, but stopped short. She was wearing only her underwear; her body had some sweat on it. All I could do was stare at her baffled. I didn’t take her for the lacey thong person. Her body looks as amazing as ever… my eyes trailed along her body. Jazz shifted a little and I quickly averted my eyes to her face. My cheeks heated up and I rubbed the back of my neck. I’ve never felt like this before… I bet it’s just me being buzzed. I sighed through my nose.

If only.

I just need to suck it up and ask. I slowly approached her bed, feeling like a total stalker and boldly shook her shoulder. Her breathing got faster and I glanced down at her chest. The bra she wore hugged them perfectly; I bit my bottom lip feeling my groin get excited. I shook my head and quickly looked at her face again, shaking her shoulder once more.

“Jazz.” I whispered. She didn’t stir. I shook her again.

“Jazz!”

She moved finally and groaned in response.

“Jazz... can I sleep in your bed..?” I mumbled, getting closer to her face so she could hear. I watched as she opened her eyes a little, frowning at me. Fuck I hope she isn’t pissed at me. I tried to hold her confused gaze at me and waited for an answer. She groaned and closed her eyes again then flipped over to be on her stomach.

“That’s cool…” She mumbled. I figured she feel back into a deep sleep as her breathing began to slow down again.

I stared at her in disbelief. I was expecting her to scream at me to get out by the way she is dressed. I sighed in relief and reached over her body to pull the covers over her. I made my way to her window and cracked it a little to let in a slight breeze so that she didn’t burn up. I know for a fact that if I actually slept in her bed I’d get an earful; so I just grabbed one of her pillows and an extra blanket from her bed and made a place for me to sleep on the floor. I quickly stripped out of my pants and shirt, and lied down, pulling the covers over me. I closed my eyes and tried to drift off to sleep as I counted back from one-hundred in my head.

“Mike what are you doing in my room!” I heard Jazz scream. I quickly bolted up and looked around the room frantically. I spotted Jazz over by her closet pulling on some shorts. She already clothed herself with a black baggy shirt that said ‘Got Milk’ on it.

“Helloooo! Aren’t you going to answer me?” She glared at me and crossed her arms. My eyes scanned her body while my mind still tried to wake up.