Chapter Seven

HEY EVERYONE! I dedicate this to one of my FAVORITE person on here! Her name is xmusicluverx! Her story 'Just Three Words' It's such a cute story! I love you all! Please read her story! :D

That's Marsha to the right! :D Hope you like her!

~~~~

“Jazz! Hey wake up!” I heard a muffled voice say. I felt my arm being moved back and forth.

“No… Not now.” I closed my eyes tighter and used my hand to cover my eyes from the bright sunlight.

“Yes right now! I need to eat, make me something!” The voice hissed. I began waking up even more, realizing the voice was my brother. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I regretted it instantly because the sun burned them. I squinted and looked over at my brother. He was wearing nothing but boxers.

“Go get dressed! And go make your own food!” My brother stared at me like I was stupid or something. He never makes his own breakfast…This boy is so hopeless. I sighed and began to stretch, but was being held down. I looked behind me only to see a softly snoring Rex. His arms were around my waist and my back was against his stomach. What? When did I fall asleep in the first place? I looked over behind my brother to only see the crashing waves; the sun was glistening off the ocean, making it look as magnificent as ever. The beach really is a sight to see... I guess I fell asleep out here with Rex after the party. I bet my brother was too drunk to even wake me up. I heard my brother groan.

“Come on! I don’t have all day!” He threw his arms in the air and stormed into the house. Did he not hear me say I wasn’t making him food? He always does this...

“Rex…wake up.” I shook him softly. He stopped snoring but his eyes were still closed. He’s always been the worst person to try and wake up. I shook him even harder. “Rex! Wake up!” His eyes slowly opened, then shut instantly again. I started to get irritated. “REX! WAKE UP! I HAVE TO GO MAKE FOOD!” I shook him harder, and yelled into his ear. He eyes flung open. He looked pissed at first and then realized it was me. He looked at me confused. But, then his eyes started to shut again. I heard footsteps by the door and craned my neck to see if I can get Evan to help me. Only it wasn’t Evan. It was Mike.

“You want me to help?” He wasn’t looking at me, only out to the ocean.

“Uh- um… sure.” I stuttered over my own words. Mike faced me finally. His dark blue eyes were lighter in the sunlight. He smirked and went into the house. Not even one minute later he came back with a water bottle. I looked at him confused. He just held up a finger.

“Watch.” I nodded and waited. He twisted off the cap and slowly reached over me to grab Rex’s back. I realized what he was going to do before he did it. Mike moved Rex away from the back of the couch and poured water all down his back. Mike suddenly jumped upright and make a loud grunting noise. He looked around frantically, his face settled into confusion when he saw me.

“Why did you pour water on me?!”

“I didn’t!” I yelled at him and started to sit up, glad that Rex’s legs weren’t pinning mine anymore. Rex moved his glare from me to Mike.

“Who are you?” He spat. Mike held up his hands in surrender.