chapter two

Jade's POV: I knew there was a blizzard heading in Kat's direction so I was going to call her in the morning and make sure everything was OK but in the mean time, I have to go pick up Charlie from school.

"How was school buddy" I asked him.

"The kids still don't like my clothes"

"Flip them off"

I'm sorry but honestly I think that's something Tawshia would say XD

Yup! XD ~Tawshia

"I tried, Mrs. Austin wants to talk to you now"

"She can talk to your dad, I don't like her"

"Me either mom"

"Mom she should use a sand paper Dildo" he said and I started dying from laughter.

Ashley said that so much that Charlie had started saying it and even though he doesn't understand what it means it just kills me every time. Ashley and I would be something you would call bad influences but we are also someone that doesn't give a fuck what you think so butt out of our business thanks.

"How was school today" Ashley asked as we walked through the door.

"Mrs. Austin gave me another red light"

"Why did she this time"

"I told her to use a sand paper Dildo" he replied and Ashley looked like he choked on air.

"You can't say that to a teacher" he said trying not to laugh.

"I'll flip her off next time"

"What no"

"Mommy said to"

"JADE"

"What would Satan do"

"How did Kat put up with you"

"She never told me that secret"

"It must have been difficult"

"Asshole" I said slapping him.

"Oh so you wanna do some anal let's go"

"NO MORE CHILDREN" I yelled and he started dying from laughter.

"By the way you have to talk to his teacher"

"Why"

"Because I don't want to" I responded.

"Well what if I don't want to"

"I don't care"

"Fine"

I watched as Ashley snatched up the keys to the car and he put on his shoes and he walked out the door and Charlie started dying from laughter.

"What's wrong with you" I asked.

"He doesn't have to talk to her" he said still laughing.

"Niceeeee but if I had to of gone I would have hurt you" I said and he stopped laughing.

Of course I didn't mean it literally and he knows I didn't, I joke around with him like that so ya it's all good.

Kat's POV: I was washing the few dishes we had dirty and I felt Violet tug on my pants.

"Mommy I want poptart" she said smiling.

"You're supposed to be in bed"

"I ask Bad daddy for poptart?"