chapter four

Kat's POV: "I called the police they should be here soon"

"Andy we didn't shovel the driveway how will they get in"

"Let's just hope for the best"

We waited in the living room for the police to arrive and when they finally did they had no problem getting through the snow.

"Now describe to us what had happened" an officer said.

"Our daughter yelled for us and we walked in to someone jumping out her window and there were knives in her wall above where her he'd would have been"

"Did you remove the knives"

"No"

"Does she have any marks on her"

"No"

"We would still like to call and ambulance just to make sure they didn't inject anything in her veins or anything"

"Can we both ride in the ambulance with her"

"Of course you can"

"Thank you"

We heard the ambulance arrive and we got into it with Violet. The officers had stayed at our house to look around some and check things out. We watched as the EMS people had looked over her and they said they saw nothing but they can't actually check in her veins and everything because they don't have the equipment. Cassie, that's why they have people do blood tests *slaps forehead* ~Tawshia

"I'm going to text Jade" I said pulling out my phone.

K: We're on our way to the hospital with Violet
J:WHAT HAPPENED
K: somebody broke in the house and threw knives above her bed, there's no marks on her skin but they have to check her veins.
J: make sure you keep me updated
K: ok we're at the hospital I'll talk to you later

They took her in and we waited in the waiting room for them to tell us we could come in which felt like years.

"She's perfectly fine but the officers suggest you keep a close eye on her and to get a security system"

"Do you know where we can get a good system"

"I'll contact one one of the officers and they can set one up, what's the highest price you will pay"

"We have plenty of money to spare" Andy said.

"The officer wants to know if you'll pay two thousand"

"Yes of course"

Like Andy had said we have plenty of money to spare and with the tour coming up we can have plenty of money still.

"They have picked up the system and they are installing it now, you are free to leave" the nurse said and we walked out.

"Are you the Biersacks" an officer asked.

"Yes why"

"I'm here to take you back to your house"

"Thank you" I said and we got into his car.

We didn't have a seat for Violet so I just sat her in the seat beside me and buckled her in and held onto her and it was fine I'm sure we wouldn't get in a wreck anyways. Knock on wood.

"Here you are" he said as he pulled into our driveway and we got out.

We walked in and we were greeted by an officer.

"We have the system in, the password still has to be set so go ahead and set the password and we'll be off"

Andy went over and he set the password and he whispered in my ear what it was.

"It's the day that I first started stalking you" he said and I tried not to die from laughter.

He never ended up getting caught for that which didn't surprise me because so never reported it or anything. We just randomly appeared again one day when we got married and nobody questioned it.

"Thank you for coming" I said as they walked out the door.

"So are we going back to the tour planning" I asked.

"Yes but we just need to make sure we keep her here with us, I don't want to take anymore chances"

"I agree" I said hugging her to my side.

"Mommy I'm tired" Violet complained while rubbing her eyes.

"Go lay down on the couch" I said since we were in the living room.

We had all of the things done now except getting a couple tour buses for us.

"I called Ashley, he said they'll get the buses booked" Andy said and he sat down on the chair beside the sleeping Violet.

"What time is it" i asked.

"4:19 why"

"I don't know, I just wanted to know"

"Are you ok"

"Yes,  I'm just going to go get the mail"

"Don't slip on the ice"

"I won't"

Jade's POV: I can't help but worry about them. Ohio is a horrible state to live in thanks to the weather but now someone broke in and tried to kill their child? Ashley and I tried to book a flight there to visit them and see whats up but thanks to all the snow they are currently getting so all the flights are canceled. Ashley was booking the buses for them since they did everything else so yup. It was only around one right now so Charlie was still at school and Ashley was hanging out with Jake.

Andy's POV: I watched Violet sleep while Kat was outside grabbing the mail. I still don't know who that might of been and it doesn't make me feel very good. I am here to protect my family and I failed. I got up to go get some food but I made sure to keep an eye on Violet will i did so. I poured myself some cereal and sat back down on the seat next to her again and then I realized it had been over ten minutes since Kat was in here. I ran outside and looked around. The car was there so she didn't drive anywhere. I looked around but I couldn't find her and then I heard her scream.

"HELP" i ran over and picked her up.

She must have slipped in the ice her leg had to of ben broken. It was underneath of her in a weird angle and she looked like she was in extreme pain. I slowly walked inside and laid her on the couch and we realized Violet was gone.

Kat's POV: While I was walking out to get the mail a man in all black pushed me onto the ground and I felt extreme pain run through my leg. I saw as the person ran away and just left me there and then I saw Andy come out.

"HELP" I screamed and he ran over to meand picked me up.

He slowly laid me on the couch where I remembered Violet had been sleeping but now she's gone. Andy ran around the house like a maniac trying to find her.

"She's gone... " he said tears streaming down his face.

"Call the police..i think i know who took her"

Sorry for taking so long to update peace out girl/boy scouts