Chapter five

Kat's POV: "tell us again what happend"

"Well I went to get the mail and some man dressed in all black pushed me to the ground, my leg imeadiately felt pain and it wasn't until ten minutes later that Andy found me. The person must have took her during all of that distraction"

I was at the hospital because they were putting on a cast and I was being interviewed by the police to help them find Violet. Andy and I were both in tears, I hadn't even told Jade about everything yet even though I know I should. It was just all so sudden what are we supposed to do. Maybe we shouldn't even tell them yet so they don't freak out...I think that is the best thing to do.

"You two are welcome to go home we have everything we need"

"We spent all that money to protect our daughter and it didn't even work" Andy said storming out of the room.

He was showing his pain through anger and I didn't know what to do. Should I go after him even though with these crutches it would be difficult. Maybe I should just let him blow off some steam. Just wait for him to cone back.....yes that's what I'll do.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we need this room for another patient"

"Ok I'll just be out there somewhere"

The doctor handed me crutches and I sighed. I hate crutches so much they're the most uncomfortable things ever. I slowly moved out into the hallway and looked around and he was sitting outside of a doorway holding his head. I went over to him and he looked at me and his eyes were all red.

"I failed" He said then he broke our eye contact.

"Andy you're the best father ever, we both did all we could this isn't anyones fault"

"I shouldn't have left her"

"You were coming for me that's being a good husband"

"I lost her"

"No, we lost her" I said then I slowly got down beside him and hugged him.

"I love you" I heard him whisper in my ear.

"I love you too" I said back to him.

"Let's get home" he said helping me up.

He helped me into our truck and then he slowly drove us home. I looked at the clock and it said it was 7:36 so we had been gone for three hours.

"When we get home I want to take a nap, it's been a long day"

"I agree" Andy replied.

He pulled into the driveway and helped me out of the car and into the house. We made our way to our bedroom and collapsed on to the bed and fell asleep.

Jade's POV: "There has to be something up she hasn't texted me all day"

"Maybe her and Andy are busy"

"Busy with what it's been hours"

"Maybe they're making a baby boy"

"This isn't the time for jokes Ashley"

"Mom...dad is something wrong with Aunt Kat and Uncle Andy?" Charlie asked with a sad look in his eyes.

"They just haven't talked to us today, I'm sure they're fine" Ashley said and Charlie walked out.

"I want to fly there"

"What are you crazy" he replied anr I just gave him the look.

"Of course you are but they're probably fine, if they don't text by tomorrow morning then we will go, all of us"

"What if something is wrong and when we get there it's too late"

"Jade they're fine I promise we just need to focus on our family for a bit, you're too worried about they're lives but you need to focus on us"

"She's my bestfriend of course I will worry about her life"

"I know.."

"Don't say you know, she could be in trouble and you won't even let me check in on her that's..."

"Don't start something you can't finish"

"Start something I can't finish? Who do you think you are, I am going to check on her and there is nothing you can do to stop me oh and..."

"And what"

"If you wouldn't have interrupted I would have said"

"Go on then"

"I'm taking Charlie with me"

"Fine go but don't expect me to be here when you get back"

"Oh so you're just going to leave your wife and son"

"I didnt..."

"Talk about something you can't finish" I said and I grabbed Charlie and rushed out to the car.

"Where are we going mom"

"We're going to go visit your Aunt and Uncle"

"What about dad"

"Your dad is too busy"

"Are we going to fly"

"Of course we are"

"What about clothes"

"We'll be fine"

Kat's POV: I woke up and looked at the clock instantly. 9:56. I was actually surprised I could sleep.

"Hey" Andy said putting his arm over me.

"Hi" I replied.

"Do you want some food"

"No"

"You're going to eat eventually right?"

"Of course, I have to be nice and healthy when they bring Violet back"

"So what do you want to do"

"Can we just lay here"

"If that's what you really want to do"

"It is"

Unknown POV: I got her finally, I can't believe they actually thought I wouldn't be able to get through the security alarm.

"Where's mommy and daddy" I heard the little girl ask.

She has fathers eyes but mothers face, she is going to grow up to be absolutely beautiful just like her mother.

"They wanted me to watch you while they went somewhere"

"Who are you"

"I'm your uncle"

"Mommy never told me bout you my uncle"

"I'm more like a family friend but we're really close"

"I get poptart?"

"I don't think I have any"

"I want poptart"

"What about some fruit snacks"

"Fruit snacks" she repeated and I went into the kitchen and she followed me.

I watched as she played with her food before putting it into her mouth and I couldn't help but smile. I can get as attached to her as I want, she's mine now and soon her mother will be too. We will be a big happy family. I can't wait for that day to come, maybe her friend can be her Brides maid.

"You'll make a lovely flower girl for the wedding" I said smiling.

"I'm going to turn into flowers?"

"No no, you will wear the most beautiful dress and throw little flower petals on to the floor before your mother walks through the path to marry me"

"Mommy married to daddy"

"You're such a silly little girl" I said and she smiled.

I'm trying to get better at updating I'm just stressed with grades peace out girl/boy scouts