chapter three

Kat's POV: We went outside and it was freezing there was no way we could let Violet stay out here. Sure she started to cry when we took her back in but hey at least we're good parents.

"You should text Ashley and see if the guys replied yet"

"Oh right I forgot"

"I figured you did"

"I tired" Violet said rubbing her eyes.

I took her snow stuff off of her and put it away and then she went and took a nap. She usually never agrees to taking a nap but ok I'm perfectly fine with not fighting sigh her. It's sad because most of the time she will win.

"Ashley said they wanna do it" Andy said walking in and I smiled.

"When are you all planning it"

"I'm going to plan it myself, unless you want to help"

"Well duh I'm gonna help but I don't wanna wait until summer" I pouted.

"Maybe we can make something work, they could always just bring a tutor on the bus to teach Charlie"

"Oh yeah like what they do for movies" (or what they did for the naked brothers band) ~Tawshia aka #1 NBB Fan XD

"Yup too bad we can't have our tour around Halloween"

"Why so you can be Batman again" I said laughing.

"Well now we have Batman Batwoman and Batgirl" he said smiling.

"Well when do you want to have it" he asked me.

"I don't know how about next week"

"We should wait for the roads not to be icy, how about in February"

"Kk that works, so let's try to get all of the fans favorite songs down"

"What was yours and Jade's favourites"

"Devil's Choir, Saviour, In The End, Goodbye Agony, Fallen Angels, Days are Numbered..."

"I'll just stop you there because I know you're going to attempt to name them all"

"You know me so well"

Imma go eat a poptart I'll update later

Ate poptart I'm ready to write now

"Ok well we need venus and dates first off so we can figure out a ticket price and everything"

"I don't think we need the extra money we already have plenty"

"We can give our part of the money to Violet's college fund"

"That should work" I said smiling.

"We need to make them all Friday's or Saturdays"

Three hours later

We finally had dates set, the tour was going to be quite long because he wanted to hit every state because as didn't know if this would ever happen again. Here are where we plan to go.

Ohio: Columbus
Michigan: Detroit
Indiana: Fort Wayne

These aren't in order of course

Texas: Austin
Oklahoma: Oklahoma City
California: San Diego and Sacramento
Florida: Miami

But yeah you get the idea.

We are going to two different ones in California because it is such a big state so it seemed fair. Now we just needed to get ahold of people to book the venus, this will be the hardest part I bet.

"MOMMY DADDY" I heard Violet scream and we ran into her room.

What we saw was terrifying but Andy ran right over to her and grabbed her and we ran out.

Jade's POV: It was Saturday so Charlie didn't have school so we decided to take him swimming for a bit. Charlie loved to swim, I'm guessing he inherited that from me. Of course we have a pool because I hate swimming in ponds so does Ashley. Charlie had already gotten his swim trucks on and Ashley was getting his on and I grabbed my Hello Kitty bikini and put it on. Before you question it yes Ashley bought it for me. I walked out our screen door and they were both in the pool already.

"Mom come on it feels perfect"

"It feels cold" I said dipping my foot in a bit to test the water.

"GET HER" Charlie yelled and him and Ashley pulled me in, mainly Ashley of course.

"I hate you" I said as soon as I got up from being underwater.

Charlie knows how to swim so he doesn't have to wear a life jacket or anything, we just keep our eyes on him.

"Let's play shark" Charlie suggested.

Shark is a game Kat and I had made up when we were in like second grade and we had never grown out of it it sounds retarded but hey that's our friendship for ya.

Completely made up game as of rn

So the game is that there is one person chosen as the shark and you have to have sixteen sinkers only the "divers" can have goggles and the shark is completely blind while trying to find you. The divers have to pick up all sixteen sinkers and get out of the pool and yell captured and then the game is over.

Charlie loves this game and it is a kind of game for someone his age but like most parents Ashley and I do not take it easy on him. We play to win.

"CAPTURED" Ashley and I yelled and Charlie came up from underwater.

"I never win" Charlie complained.

"I grew up on this game so good luck ever beating me" I said laughing.

"Aren't parents supposed to let their kids win"

"Good parents do"

"So I have bad parents"

"Yes you do"

"Now let's go inside you mom and I have something to talk about"

We all went inside and dried off and changed and I threw our wet swim suits into the dryer then Ashley anD went to our room to talk. We didn't want Charlie to know about any of this because I don't think he would really understand so we will just have to wait to tell him.

"So all the guys said yes right?" I asked.

"Yes and Andy and Kat have already planned a lot of it, they have been texting me the plans they have made"

"Ok what are the plans"

"They want to visit every state and they want to start in February, they said we could get a tutor for Charlie to come with us on tour like what they do for movies so what do you think"

"I think that should work"

"Good, I didn't want all their plans to go to waste, they probably spent hours planning all of that they are actually booking venus right now"

"Should we call them later to talk about it"

"No I think we should give them time to plan everything, if they need anything they said they'll call us"

Kat's POV: "Check her for cuts or anything" Andy said and I looked over her whole body.

"I don't see anything" I said and I hugged her.