Chapter Nine

Kat's POV: We had finally gotten back on the tour bus and everyone got into bed except for me. I took out my phone and scrolled through twitter. Everyone was posting about Violet being gone and it kind of made me happy. By now the news has reached everywhere so the people in Ohio can watch for her too and that makes me feel so much better. I laid my phone down and snuggled into Andy more and then decided I should get some rest. As soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep.

The next morning

I got up and Andy wasn't on the bed with me. I searched the bus but I couldn't find him, it was starting to worry me more than I think it should.

"Andy are you in here" I asked knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yes I'm in the shower"

"Can I come in and get ready for the day?"

"Sure"

I grabbed my clothes and makeup and went back to the bathroom and walked in. The shower had a curtain so it isn't like I saw anything. Even if I did it wouldn't matter because I mean seriously we have a child so.

"I'm going to get out so anything you don't want wet then get it outbox my path please"

"Nah you're good" I said and he got out.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist and he came up and stood behind me. I continued putting on my makeup and he started smiling.

"What?" I asked confused.

"What if we give Violet a sister or a brother?"

"Um then she would be a big sister.

"Do you want to?" He asked.

"We're on a bus with my best friend and your best friend also on it"

"We're supposed to be stopping at a hotel in a little bit to get some snacks"

"I might end up getting stress while she is gone though"

"No you won't, because I'll be there to always make sure you're calm"

"I don't know"

"Remember you said you always wanted two kids"

"Yes I remember"

"Well why not have the second one in nine months"

"Fine" I finally agreed.

"I love you" He said and he kissed me.

"I love you too" I replied.

"We're at the hotel" The driver said.

"How long will we be here?"

"About an hour and a half"

"Good" Andy said winking at my and I almost died.

"Let's go" he said grabbing my hand and we walked into the hotel.

"Hey we'd like to book a room just for the next hour or so"

"What's your name"

"Andy Biersack"

"Your room is number 121 on floor three here is your key"

He took the key from her and we got on the elevator and went up to our room and I sat on the bed.

"It's been awhile since we did this" He said as he got on top of me and started kissing me.

And then sex stuff happens which I'm not writing

We gathered our clothes and put them back on and then we laid down on the bed taking a little break.

"I love you Andy"

"I love you too baby"

"Just remember it doesn't necessarily mean that I'm pregnant after one try"

"I know, when is your next period supposed to be"

"A week"

"Ok so you can take one of those week in advance pregnancy tests"

"But where do we get one"

"There was stores outside, I saw them before we walked in"

"Let's go I guess" I said and he grabbed my hand again.

We returned the key to the lady at the desk and then we jogged over to the store closest to us which happened to be Walgreen's. We went back to the section that has everything of that sort and then he grabbed two boxes of tests so we had four.

"Good luck" the old lady at the cash register said and I smiled.

We grabbed the tests and headed back to the bus so I could take them. Of course I wasn't going to take them all at the exact same time because that would be too difficult.

"I'll just drink a bunch while we're on the bus so I'll have to pee" I said and he laughed.

"Go ahead and take the first one" He said Andre took it out of the book and handed it to me.

I went into the bathroom and took the test and everything and then I went back out to where he was and the box said wait ten minutes.

"What if we wait to look at them until I take them all"

"Ok but let's mark this as number one" he said and he used a sharpie and wrote the number one on it.

"I hope I'm a daddy again"

Unknowns POV: I already have tonight planned and man is it going to be great. I started getting Violet ready to go and then I got myself ready. I had dressed her in a pink shirt with black leggings and also a little hairbow. I took a picture with her and saved it on my phone but I wasn't stupid enough to post it on social media or anything. I got her into her carseat and handed her the blankie and she took a nap on the way to our destination.

Kat's POV: I had taken the last test and we were still waiting for the results. There were two minutes left and we were both so excited. There was twenty minutes until we had to go inside to the concert so we had plenty of time.

"It's been two minutes"

"Let's go"

We looked down at the tests and they were all positive and I jumped into Andy's arms.

"We can't tell anyone until we get you a doctors appointment to make sure"

"Ok but I'm still going to think of names"

"We can talk about names later deal?"

"Deal now let's get into our costumes"

Jade and Ashley already went in with Charlie because they had gotten bored just waiting on the bus. We grabbed our costumes and hurried up and changed and went into the building and went backstage.

"What took so long"

"We were talking about an important situation"

"She'll be back don't worry"

The guys all went onto stage and we stayed back and watched them preform. They preformed the same songs of course and Jade and I sang along with them and we danced together. We went to the meet and greet and took pictures and everything and they signed autographs.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be right back" I said and I walked away.

I was on my way to the bathroom and I looked around at the different thing but then someone pulled me aside.

"Hey sorry I need to use the restroom I'll be happy to take pictures with you after"

I went in and hurried and used the restroom but the person was gone and then I heard something.

"Mommy!"

"VIOLET" I yelled as I ran towards her to pick her up.

Right as I ran around the corner to get her I was grabbed by a tall man and he put a cloth over my mouth. Great chloroform.