Ready to Impress

Roc's POV

I really wanna impress Maiya. She means the world to me but she's so, so stubborn. I would never treat her badly. I honestly don't like anybody as much as her. Maiya is my everything but she don't know yet. I wanna make this night the best night if her life. I hope she finally finds the right to love the real Chresanto August and not the player side. I gotta freshen up real good for her.

Roc: (Gets in the shower and washes up)

{Phone Rings}

10 minutes later...

Roc:( gets out the shower and walks to the room) Oh Shoot! I gotta call Maiya back.(dials Maiya's number)

{Phone Convo}

Roc: Hey

Maiya: Hey ummm what time are you gonna be here to pick me up?

Roc: Give me 30 minutes okay?

Maiya: Ok and last thing. What restaurant are we going to?

Roc: It's a suprise.

Maiya: *Sighs* Ok well that's all I wanted. See you when you get here.

Roc: Rd. Bye.

Maiya: Bye *hangs up*

RM: *taps on the door*

Roc: Come in 

RM: (Walks in and stares at Roc) And where might you be going??

Roc: I'm going on a date.

RM: Oh really.

Roc: Yes really. Now if you'll excuse im gonna leave now( leaves the house)

RM:(sighs) have fun.

Right now I'm on my way to Maiya's house. I'm not nervous at all. I've prepared myself for this day. Today we're just gonna take things nice and slow since I was told not "try" anything. She's a handful but I love the girl. Anyways I'm pulling up in her driveway now. Here goes nothing.

Maiya's POV

I looked out the window and saw Roc pulling up in his red Ferrari. I wanted to at least look decent for this date so I put on a beige top with some super skinny jeans and black heels. Then I had on black bazer with a multi-stranded necklace and a Chanel bag. I looked in the mirror and i sure did look good. My parents weren't here so there was no need to sneak out so I just walked out to Roc's car. He was leaning on the hood of the car and his jaw dropped when he saw me.                

Roc: You look amazing, Maiya!(hugs Maiya)

Maiya:(hugs back) thanks and you look nice too. 

Roc: (breaks the hug) thanks (opens the door for her)

Maiya:( gets in)

45 minutes later....

Maiya: Are we there yet? We've been driving around for a while now.

Roc: We're here now(parks the car)

Finally.

Maiya: (looks out the window)OMG Roc! I've always wanted to go to this restaurant. Thank you, thank you, thank you!( reaches over and gives Roc a big hug)How'd you know?

Roc:I kinda guessed (smirks)

Maiya:( breaks the hug) Well I think you deserve another Thank you!!!!!!

Roc: ( laughs a little) Your welcome. Now let's go inside.

Maiya:K.( she smiled big as they walked hand in hand to the restaurant)

Roc: Reservation for the Augusts, please.

Whaa?

Waiter: Ok right this way lovely couple.

___________________________________________________________________________

 Ok I'm skipping the dinner part. Sorry but i didn't feel like writing it. Anyways I'll try to post up to 5 parts a week if I can. but please keep commenting, voting, and reading. Tell people about this story too so i'll have more reads.I'd appreciate it. 

~Kay